Chapter 6:

It took 30 minutes to get a reply but then Louis replied, he said he would could hang out and bring Leah, "Guess who's meeting One Direction" I smiled, "Ahh" Leah squealed and grabbed me pulling me close, "You guys are the best" she laughed, pulling us in a huge hug.

LEAH'S P.O.V: (T.W STARVING/EATING DISORDER A LITTLE BIT AT THE END)

I felt nervous this was crazy, first Ash joining a band who happened to be now my best friends in the world to now meeting my other idols, I got ready, put some make up on and we were ready, I was ready to meet Niall and Louis they were my favourites. I was very nervous and started to shake, "Aww is my wittle sister gonna meet her husbands" Ash cooed looking at me I put my middle finger up at him, "Hey don't swear" he pouted sticking his tongue out. The rest of the journey was long I never realised how big London was.

It was finally there I saw Harry outside waving at the car, Ahhhh I mentally screamed, Be calm okay I added, "Oh look one of your husbands" Michael tickled me, "Hey I'm trying to impress him" I laughed, "I want to be cool and now embarrass myself" I added looking at Harry.

We got up, "Hey man how's it going" Michael smiled giving a high five, "Hi Harry" Calum said waving, "What's up!" Ash yelled, Luke just waved like a awkward penguin. I still sat at the car my head and heart was screaming and beating, I was probably their biggest fan except their families. I kept talking to myself to be calm.

Eventually I got out of the car "Oh my god I love you so much you're like really amazing" I squealed, Well I thought you said you won't embarrass myself huh I mentally slapped myself, "Sorry I guess I've been a fan since What makes you beautiful" I said calm, "Ah you must be Ashton's sister" he said flashing a beautiful smile.

I walked in and saw Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn talking to themselves, "Um hi" I said trying not to be a crazy bitch like I did to Harry, "Ohh, your Ashton's sister, I'm Lou nice to meet you" he smiled walking to me, "I know who you are" I said, "Can I have a hug" I asked crying finally I could experience a Tommo hug, "Hey how come you didn't want a hug from me" Harry winked pouting.

After a few hours i felt more comfortable with them, we just hung out like it was Ash, Luke, Cal and Mike, we took loads of pictures and some weird videos until we finally had to leave. Since we left at literally 9:00am it was still pretty still light we decided to just play games and be weird for for a while until we had to go, we had so much fun that we decided to hang out tomorrow as well.

We left the 1D house and went "Home" it was still weird I did feel like home but I missed my mum and siblings, I missed my friends too I mean I didn't have that many friends but I had 2 really close ones. I had to facetime them when I got back to the house.

I sat on the sofa thinking about the memories and how crazy my life has been through the bad and good, "Ugh my legs are killing me" Michael complained. The rest of the day was kinda fun. I decided to slip away in my room watching something on my laptop.

I wanted to have a shower it was winter but I was somehow warm. I guess it was because I was wearing a jumper to make the cuts seem invisible, like I was normal not just such a fuck up. I had a shower washed my hair and body looking at my arms.

The scars weren't that deep but they still hurt. I wrapped a towel around myself and my hair, that's when I saw Calum come in, "Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't realise you were having a shower" he said.

That's when saw my scars, "Oh my god Leah no" he said shocked running to me cuddling me tight, "Please...please don't tell Ashton" I sobbed, "Hey its okay I wont, but why, why hurt yourself" he asked looking right in my eyes. That's the door opened, "Hey your kinda quiet" Luke mumbled looking at us, "Oh umm sorry I didn't know you were umm you know" he added with a sad expression on his face, "Are those cuts?!" He sounded horrified.

LUKE'S P.O.V:

I opened the door Leah was naked wearing nothing except a towel and Calum was hugging her my heart broke a little but seeing her scars my heart broke more, "Umm yeah please don't tell Michael or Ash I'm begging you" she sobbed I rushed over to her grabbing her gently hugging her as tears flowed from her cheeks I hugged her tightly, "I will let you go " Calum said knowing how much she meant to me, "Just know I will always look after you, you can always talk to me okay" Calum added walking away. I sat on the bed with Leah, "So why did you hurt yourself" I mumbled, I could tell she was nervous to tell me.

She looked at me "My dad is abusive mentally and emotionally, I'm getting bullied, Ashton is the only person who knows but now he left me and we barely talk, since Ashton and 5 seconds of summer, my life has sucked, I'm not pretty like Lauren, I'm not talented like Ash I'm not awesome like Harry, I'm no one, I'm nothing, I can't play soccer like Harry, I can't sing like Ashton, I'm not popular and pretty like Lauren" she cried, "Hey hey no that's not true you're beautiful, your creative, you're amazing" I replied moving a hair from her face as a small smile formed on her face, "We have a concert tomorrow in London then we are going Europe" I said looking at her.

I saw her shiver as she was still wearing nothing but a towel, I hugged her and I heard Ashton shouting, "What the hell Luke, my sister?!" He yelled pulling me away from Leah, he looked like he wanted to kill me, "Did he touch you?" He asked, "No no no stop its a mistake he accidentally came in he didn't know I was getting dressed I just had a shower then we got distracted with talking" she admitted hiding the scars from Ashton.

We both left Leah to get dressed, "Hey man I'm sorry I guess I'm just protective of my sister after everything she went through" he shrugged. If only Leah knew how much she meant to me I said in my head, I wanted to wrap my arms around her and stop the bad things happening.

ASHTON'S P.OV:

I saw Luke and Leah hugging I wouldn't have mind but she was naked sort of and I can see how Luke looks like when she's around its weird.

We all sat down in the living room to discuss the tour and how crazy it has been also missing family and friends, Leah came back from the room wearing a black hoodie and some sweat pants, "Its not that cold" I laughed, Luke and Calum shot looks at Leah and me, "What?" I asked chuckling, Leah looked uncomfortable I changed the conversation, "So Europe huh" I mumbled playing with my fingers, "Uh yeah I'm excited for Italy and Pizza" Michael smiled, "Mmm Pizza" he added making us laugh. We decided to get pizza since Michael was making us really want pizza and some cookies, "I'm okay thanks I'm not that hungry" Leah said looking at her stomach making me a little nervous because she used to starve when she was just starting high school and it took ages to get her eating all because of the bullies.

I tapped Leah, "You okay?" I mouthed so no one could hear, "Yep" she replied with a big smile, I think I'm gonna chill in my room sorry I'm tired she said yawning, grabbing her phone and her charger and saying goodbye then she went to her room.

LEAH'S P.O.V:

I walked to the room I was so tired but I also just needed my space, I turned my laptop on and decided to Skype my mum it would have been kinda early but I knew she would be up cleaning the house and pottering in the kitchen before work and before Lauren and Harry woke up, "Morning mum" I smiled looking at her, "Hey honey how are you" she replied  looking at me, "I met One Direction they are really nice" I squealed, "That's awesome honey" she replied.

The rest of the conversation was about school work,the boys, my siblings and just everything really, "I miss you mum I'm sorry for everything" I said trying not to cry, "I miss you too honey" she replied before we hung up, "Who was that" Calum asked walking into the kitchen to make a coffee and some toast, "My mum" I sniffled