Chapter Nine: My Darkness and My Light

The door to the cabin burst inward as the three of us stumbled through it tangled up with each other. Naked skin still glistening from the hot springs, we fumbled our way over to the large bed. Halsin fell backwards into it, pulling my body down on top of him. His mouth devouring mine, he broke away from our kiss to ask "Are you ready Kitten?" Even as I could already feel the head of his cock pressed against my entrance. "I'm ready," I assured him breathlessly, and I was. An afternoon with both of their mouths taking turns bringing me to ecstasy and the pure pleasure that had been riding Astarion's beautiful (though somewhat less terrifying) cock, and my body was well and truly ready for Halsins bear of a member. "Please don't make me wait," I whined pitifully under my breath and with that, he lowered my hips and in one quick plunge upward he was fully seated inside me. The breath left my body in a puff of air accompanied by a desperate moan. A single thrust from this perfect man and I could feel the pleasure building on itself within my core. "Are you good?" he asked. "Halsin if you don't fuck me now, I'll never speak to you again," I said quietly into his chest as my body shook with building pleasure. And so he began, lifting my hips forward to nearly pull all the way out of me only to slam my body back onto him. I came immediately, whimpering and mewling like the kitten that I am. As he felt my body start to relax after the waves of pleasure, he slowed his pace to shallower more grinding thrusts. I looked up from the puddle of drool that I had become on his chest to see his eyes glazed over as he was realms away deep in his own pleasure. He began to quicken his pace, and with it, my pleasure began to build again. Suddenly, Halsin gave a sharp yelp and I turned to see Astarion licking at and nipping on every part of Halsin's member that wasn't fully inside me at that moment. Then I felt Astarions tongue licking along the entrance Halsin had so completely filled before it made its way to the rosebud entrance of my ass. Hells, his tongue circling me there was a new level of pleasure I couldn't have known existed. Halsin was moaning now in earnest, the grip of his large hands leaving what would surely be large purple bruises in the morning as he tightened his grip pushing himself up into me. My pleasure was peaking right along with his. In that moment Halsin roared, pouring himself into me and Astarions skilled tongue broke the bud of my entrance, plunging into my ass. Rapture shot through my body like lightning and I joined Halsin in pleasure, sobbing.

I had barely stopped shivering in the aftershocks of ecstasy when Astarion plucked me gently off of Halsin and laid me on my back next to the large man. Halsins eyes were nearly fully closed. He could have been asleep for how still he was. Astarion pulled my sex to the edge of the bed and kneeling between my legs used his expert tongue to clean up the mess that Halsin and I had made. He tongued and sucked, pulling as much of Halsin out of me as he could. I caught his eyes while he worked and saw only greed there. He would continue until he had every last drop of both of us, but I could already feel the wet heat pooling in me again and knew he'd set himself to an impossible task if his plan was to lap me dry. I knotted my fingers in his hair and moaned as I ground my sex harder into his open mouth. "Oh? Ready again my sweet love?" he purred as he lifted his mouth from his work and crawled up my body to plunge himself into my eager sex. My eyes fluttered back in pleasure as he rode me deeply. His tongue licking and teeth nipping at my hard and aching nipples. I arched my back, driving a nipple deeper into his mouth and moaned his name. Fire flashed in his red eyes. "Do it again," he demanded quietly. "Say my name." And so I did. Over and over again I breathlessly begged "Astarion please." "Fuck me, Astarion." There came a low moan from next to us on the bed and we glanced over to see Halsin watching us thru lidded eyes, cock in hand as he leisurely stroked a member so big it didn't even fit in his massive hand. Astarion moaned, pulling out of me and standing up in one motion, leaving me so empty I began immediately to protest. When I was scooped up and dumped unceremoniously back onto Halsins cock, I was so full and happy once more as Halsin began thrusting deeply into me. Our collective pleasure building and building, ecstasy coming on fast. I felt Astarion at my ass again and was immediately ready for that sweet little tongue in my asshole. I pushed my ass back against him but instead found the head of his cock pushing against my entrance. He was slick from being in me, so my body gave little resistance, and with a small push the head of his cock was inside me. Halsin slowed watching my face and eyes as my body fought to process this new pleasure. As Halsin picked up his pace again, Astarion whispered against my ear. "I'll go slow and be gentle." I bit down on my words as I growled out "Do. Not. Go slow or be gentle." It was all over. In that second, he was in me to the hilt, his hip bones slamming into my ass cheeks. Halsins pace became frantic. Astarion was all the way out and slamming back in over and over in a matter of seconds and my vision went black as I rode my pleasure over the edge. The scream that tore from my lips was a sound I had only ever heard from my panther. Human vocal cords could not make that sound. Halsin roared, beginning to pour himself into me a second time as I raked my claws down his chest, deep red gouges shining as I collapsed onto the mess that I had made of his chest. Pleasure was coursing through my body in wave after wave as Halsin crushed me to him in a bear hug designed to push his cock just that much more deeply into me as it emptied, jerking inside me while we rode out our ecstasy together. My mind and body were still among the stars when the vampire behind me, whimpering, poured himself into me and collapsed against my back. Halsin bear hugged us both and rolled us neatly over onto our sides, all panting, and little shivers of pleasure still making their way through our bodies. Both men stayed fully inside me as our pleasure subsided and one by one in a matter of moments each drifted off to sleep. I awoke only once in the night with a start wondering if maybe Halsin needed some healing, but I shook off the worry. He's a big bear of a man. He can handle a few kitten scratches. I awoke in the morning to the attention of both men's mouths on me. Halsin's head buried between my legs once more and Astarion's cool tongue licking at my neck, teeth ready, waiting to pierce my throat again. As Halsin's tongue brought my body to life, Astarion bit down and my body tensed in a perfect blend of pleasure and pain. Power thrummed through me. I was filled with the unquestionable  certainty that there was no force or army that could stand before us. We would restore the balance to Faerûn, me and my perfect men, my darkness and my light, my killer and my savior.