Chapter Ten: My Truth

The days stretched into a week as we rested, and loved, and healed. The healing we sought in each other was greater than the strongest healing potion could ever be. We took our time with love. Long slow days streaming into longer more decadent nights. My favorite moments though, were spent in shared whispers and raucous laughter. My men were the perfect pair, each completing the other.

I was curled against Astarion, admiring his naked body, with Halsin dozing on the opposite side of him, one massive arm thrown over the smaller man's chest. I looked up into the vampire's beautiful face and saw pain there. I don't know where he was, but I could guess, and it surely wasn't here in our arms. I pushed myself up on my elbow and his eyes met mine. "Astarion, I think I need to tell you something," I said, and concern flickered momentarily across his face. The sleepy bear of a man on his other side opened his eyes, watching me. "I love you. I love you deeply. Not in spite of all of your darkness, but because of it. I experienced months of torture and it broke me. You endured for centuries and were still able to love and be loved when Halsin found you. You are so worthy of our love, and this world deserves you in it. It needs your strength and wit, but more than anything, your joy." A deep "mmmm" of agreement came from the other side of the vampire. "I want you to know that you belong and you are necessary." I could see that I didn't have the words that I needed him to hear, to make him understand and believe me. I caught his chin in my hand and drew him into a passionate kiss, one that he returned with vigor. I broke the kiss to murmur "You are so so loved." against his mouth before returning to his lips.
He let out a wild moan against my lips and I turned to see Halsin with Astarions beautiful cock in his mouth. Astarion moaned again and I knew all too well the pleasure that mouth could bring. I felt a pang of need. I wanted to watch. I wanted to join Astarion. I pulled him up off his pillow just enough to slip my body in behind him and lay his head back against my breast. Now we both had a better view of the meal Halsin was making of our vampire. I wrapped my arms around his chest and kissed my way down his neck, never taking my eyes off Halsin's mouth. Astarion was whimpering now and I reached into myself searching for the magic I needed. I pulled truth up and covered us with it like a blanket. Astarions eyes popped open as he felt my magic sink into us. Halsin paused for a moment as he settled into the magic. "I love you eternally my beautiful darkness." I whispered against his ear and into the thickness of the magic of the truth spell surrounding us. Halsin raised his head, releasing his conquest long enough to hold the vampires gaze and added "You are worthy of our love and we both need you." I whispered "You are your own person and we don't own you, but rather we both belong to you. We trust you with our bodies and our souls." Astarion opened his mouth, searching for a reply, but all that came out was a long low moan as Halsin had decided Astarion could process his new truth later and once again claimed the beautiful elf's cock. It had completely disappeared down the larger man's throat and Astarion's head lolled back against me as his eyes closed. His body was tensing under Halsin's ministrations. Astarion's hands were resting on either of my thighs as he lounged back between my legs. I felt the grip of those hands tightening as his pleasure rose and swelled. I would have fresh bruises there later. I returned to kissing his ivory neck and as his mouth opened in another series of whimpers. I placed the wrist of the arm wrapped around him in his mouth. He bit down immediately. I felt a sharp pain and then an instant fog of pleasure wash over my body as my blood rushed through him and his pleasure was shared and doubled. He drank deeply and I cried out in ecstasy as I felt us empty into Halsin's throat, the bear of a man moaning his pleasure at gaining his reward. As the aftershocks of Astarion's pleasure washed through me, he slowly withdrew his fangs and began to lick and kiss at the wounds on my wrist. Halsin climbed up his body to join us in playful kisses and light nibbles. "I am so happy," the pale elf sighed, closing his eyes and resting his head back on my chest. Halsin and I exchanged satisfied smiles because we knew it was true.