Daylight

Normal P.O.V:

Everyone had eventually fallen asleep despite Evil Leafy still trying to break through her improved cage. Soon enough the sun began to rise and it was visible on the factory skylight, Evil Leafy winches and holds herself against the corner trying to avoid the sunlight until daylight inevitably engulfed her.

Evil Leafy: *hiisssss* Grrrrr! Raaaaaahhhr....!

While she screamed the Pin wakes up to see what's happening.

Pin: Wha-!? G-Guy guys wake up!

Coiny: Mrrr five more minuets

Bubble: Morning already...?

Evil Leafy: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA....!!!

Pin: Evil Leafy seems to be in pain.

Golf Ball: Well of course, her kind never see the sun.

Evil Leafy: *UNHOLY SCREACHES OF PAIN*

Golf Ball: With that being said Leafy should avert back to her normal state.

Firey: *yawn* Huh- R-really?

The creature continues to scream as her body is covered in superficial burns and is engulfed in a faint grey-colored shadow, by the time the screams fade and the darkness disappears all that remains is Leafy passed out on the floor with torn clothing and the same swounds Evil Leafy received from last night.

Firey and the other were quick to circle around her once Golf Ball raised the glass panel and metal bars.

Everyone: Leafy! Are you okay?/ Leafy, Leafy wake up!/ Please be alright.

Leafy: Ugh... *groan* Guys...? I'm glad to see you all aga-

*crack*

Leafy: OOW! Ouch...! Why does almost every part of my body hurt!? What happened?!

Needle: Oh right, you never remember what happens when Evy takes over.

Pin: Well Evil Leafy basically... escaped last night.

Leafy: WHAT!?!? Golf Ball I though you're cage would keep her from wreaking havoc!

Golf Ball: Well SORRY for never putting the ability to phase through glass into consideration!

Coiny: I wouldn't worry about if she hurt anyone, since we saw Black Hole battle her in the form of a space dragon it's safe to say everything's fine.

Golf Ball: Cosmic Serpent.

Coiny: Tomato, potato....

Pin: Regardless, Evil Leafy and Black Hole fought each other pretty hard from what we witnessed. Had we not stopped him.... you'd probably not be here.

Leafy's face tensed up when she heard this story, she was unsure what to make of it all.

Pin: B-b-b-but I wouldn't be upset about it, he simply was doing his duty. He didn't know anything at the time.

Leafy: At the time? Does... does he know too???

Firey: Well... yeah. I know I'm supposed to talk to you about letting others know about Evy and your troubled past but if we didn't he'd probably try to destroy Evy and and turn, you. 

Firey: It was a lot for him to handle too once we caught him up.

Firey helps Leafy gather her sense of everything and letting her know things were now fine, meanwhile Tennis Ball steps downstairs from the tree-entrance holding some kind of pretty basket and hears the conversation.

Tennis Ball: Hey guys I'm back.

Golf Ball: Tennis Ball, where'd you go?

Tennis Ball: Outside. Morning Leafy, how are you feeling?

Leafy: I'm alright...

Needle: We were just explaining to her what happened last night, what with the escape, rampage and that encounter with Black Hole. Seems to have put her down far...

Tennis Ball: Oh speaking of Black Hole, he was at the door earlier this morning. He wanted me to bring this down to Leafy. He uh sends his condolences about last night.

Tennis Ball hands Leafy a gift basket filled with various items from savory snacks of many kinds, sweets, bottled water, a couple bath bombs, a pint of ice cream, even a little teddy bear, on top of the basket hands a folded note with written words on the front reading "I'm sorry for almost killing you..." with a sad face drawn.

Coiny: Wow, he sure went all out, Must be taking it hard too.

Leafy: Yeah, he did. Tell him I accept his apology. Hey Golf Ball am I clear to go home?

Golf Ball: Unfortunately no, the Crimson Eclipse has not yet finished it's cycle. You have control again now but once the sun starts to goes down again you have to go back into the cage for at least one more night if we're lucky.

Leafy: .... 

Leafy: I see...

Firey: Oh right. On that note I should go pick up Junior, and think up an excuse for why Leafy won't be around today. I'll be back later Leafy.

Leafy: See ya Firey. ^u^

Needle: Well in the meantime let's get you patched up.

A while after Needle, Pin and Bubble applied bandages and first aid for Leafy she sat down and goes through her basket starting with the ice cream, she then looks to the note and decides to read the rest of it.

Leafy: *reads the note* "Hey Leafy, sorry about beating you up last night. I didn't really know that was you stuck inside such a horrendous entity" Gee thanks... "Firey and the others already explained everything to me and well I'm really sorry for what you had to go through, truly I am. I even understand your past pain almost entirely. I left my number on the back of this note if you'd ever like to talk about it with me some point later, trust me talking things over can work wonders than avoiding the topic. ~With care, Black Hole"

She smiles having a sense of comfort knowing that there is someone who seems to share her torment.

Leafy: I'll think about your offer big fella....

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: Thought I'd give y'all a fairly wholesome chapter in these trying times.)