Bio: Sibyl

Codename: Sibyl

Real Name: Iris Braun

Age: 17

Race: Faunus

Faunus Type: Red Panda

Looks: (Uploaded by u/San_Sanich_02 on the r/RWBYOC subreddit.)

Weapon: Blossom's Shadow

Twin swords that, when put together, form into a pump action shotgun.

Semblance: Solstice

Solstice has two forms; winter and summer.

When in summer form, Sibyl gains power from sources of heat instead of being damaged by them.

When in winter form, Sibyl goes through rapid cooling, causing her attacks to be naturally imbued with ice. While in winter form, she will also freeze anything she touches.

Backstory: When Sibyl was young, she was affected by The White Fang and The Schnee Dust Company alike.

Her father was subjected to heavy labor by the Schnees to pay bills, and the family was constantly harassed by The White Fang, given her Mother's previous involvement with the group.

It is common knowledge that the only way to leave The White Fang is through death. Once you're in, you can't get out.

Her mother was unable to work, as she was constantly fighting off The White Fang, so the family was very poor.

When she was old enough, Sibyl helped her mother get The White Fang off the family's back and then helped her father secure a better job so he could get out of the mines.

By then, she understood that corrupt corporations and terrorist cells like The White Fang, the ones who claim to be helping, were actually the problem.

Now, she runs a mercenary organization that opposes corrupt corporations and terrorist cells like The White Fang.