"Revelations and Alliances Formed"

The hospital waiting room was filled with the heavy weight of despair after the doctor's grim news about Yuri's coma. Mrs. Kang, Yuri's mother, had fainted from the shock, and Yuri's father was doing his best to remain strong for his daughter. In the midst of this anguish, Taehyung sat in a state of eerie silence, his eyes fixed on the sterile hospital wall.

Concerned for their friend, Namjoon and the other BTS members approached Taehyung. Namjoon gently inquired, "Taehyung, are you okay?"

Taehyung remained silent for a moment, grappling with guilt and anxiety. Then, with a heavy sigh, he finally spoke, his voice filled with self-blame. "I should have protected her better. This is all my fault."

Before anyone could respond to Taehyung's words, Mr. Kang, Yuri's father, burst into the room with a determined look on his face. He had overheard the conversation and was unwavering in his resolve to take action.

In a resolute voice, Mr. Kang declared, "I want to help Taehyung catch Hyejin."

This unexpected declaration took the BTS members and Taehyung himself by surprise. They had no knowledge of Mr. Kang's background or capabilities. However, Mr Kang decided to reveal a long-kept secret to taehyung, disclosing his true identity as the mafia king known as 'Lucifer.'

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock at the revelation, as he absorbed the unexpected truth about Mr kang's double life. But in this critical moment, he remained steadfast in his determination to protect his love of life.

I also have to tell you something Mr kang that I am mafia boss'V' taehyung said.he expected to have a shocked face of Mr kang but Mr kang had a smirk on his face.

"Do you think I did not know about this and I would let my princess to date anyone without checking his background I knew everything from start that is the reason why I let her date you . Do you think that I am called mafia king'Lucifer'for nothing 😏," Mr. Kang said with a smirk. "I want to bring yuri justice, and I'll do whatever it takes to help you. We need to work together to catch her."

With Mr. Kang's unwavering support, the group began to formulate a plan to capture Hyejin and ensure that justice was served. They understood the grave danger that lay ahead, but their love for Yuri and their shared determination to ensure her safety and find closure drove them forward.

As Yuri lay in a coma, her life hanging in the balance, the unlikely alliance between Taehyung, Mr. Kang (or 'Lucifer'), and the BTS members solidified. United by a common goal and the hope of bringing Hyejin to justice, they prepared to confront the darkness that awaited them, all while protecting Yuri from the harsh reality of the world they were about to enter.

Thanks for reading