02

-Next day-
At 5.35am

Wonwoo woke up first as he went to shower and change his clothes.

"Jun wake up already" Wonwoo was in jun room as he was shaking jun to wake up.

"Five more minutes" Jun mumble.

"No if not I won't buy ur favourite food anymore" Wonwoo said.

"Fine I am up" Jun said as he walked to the bathroom to shower as he change his clothes.

After they both are ready to go out. As they both were walking to the nearby cafe. The sky was still dark as many people was still asleep since it was 6am.

Jun felt someone was still following them from behind so he quickly look behind and saw no one.

"Jun what wrong?" wonwoo look worried.

"I felt that someone was following us" Jun said.

"Hm well let's speed up the walking so u won't be scared" Wonwoo said as he grab jun hand and quickly walked to the cafe.

They finally reached to the cafe and went inside as they met Joshua who was working there.

"Hey shua hyung!" Wonwoo said.

"Oh hey guys what can I get for u both?" Joshua said as he smile.

"Two hot chocolate milk" Jun said as he smile.

"Alright please take a seat I will make both of ur drinks" Joshua said.

They smile as they went to the table and sat down on the chair.

"Oh hey Hyungs!" Dino said as he smile.

"Hey Dino!" Jun said as he smile also.

"Take a seat dino" Wonwoo said.

Dino nodded as he took a seat beside wonwoo. Then Joshua came with four hot chocolate milk and gave two to jun and wonwoo as the other two was for dino and himself.

"Jun why u look scared?" Joshua said.

"He felt that someone was following us just now and yesterday night" Wonwoo explain.

"Oh my gosh u both should be careful behind ur back it could be Mingyu or Minghao since they both like to follow people at this timing and at late night" Joshua said.

"Oh really!" Jun said.

"Yeah and I normally let dino go off before 5pm is for his safety and Scoups always pick up dino" Joshua said as dino nodded.

"Oh alright then we will be careful now onwards" Wonwoo said.

-After conversations-

"Bye we have to go now" Wonwoo said as they all wave goodbye at each other.

Jun and wonwoo walked out from the cafe as it was 8am and the road was busy with all of the cars and alot of people were rushing to work as usual.