07

-After they arrived-

They all went inside the mansion as it was full with people. There were a bar and food serve.

"DK and Woozi u both know what to do" Minghao said.

DK and woozi nodded as they quickly went inside the crowd and they disappear in a sight.

"Welcome" Vernon smile.

"Hello Vernon" Mingyu smile.

They all went to the bar as they sat down on the chairs.

"So who are these two people?" Vernon said.

"Oh they are our boyfriend" Minghao said.

"Ah I see" Vernon said as he was getting the drinks.

"So where is ur seungkwan?" Mingyu said.

"He is probably with Woozi and DK" Vernon said.

"Oh right" Mingyu said.

"Anyways the police are finding the guy name Jeon Wonwoo and Wen Junhui or Moon Junhui who went missing" Vernon said innocently as he didn't know that both of the boys were Infront of his face.

Minghao and Mingyu looked at each other as they were communicate with their eyes.

"Ha they both are literally right Infront of u Vernon" Minghao said as Vernon were shocked.

"What happened if they find yall with u guys" Vernon said.

"Don't worry woozi can help us and I will promise him that I will buy him a guitar for him to smack out his anger issues" Minghao said.

"Hey u know woozi got alot of guitar to smack us already" Mingyu said.

Minghao and Vernon laugh together while Mingyu was scared.

"Did i hear that someone going to buy me another guitar" Woozi appear from nowhere.