04

-Previously-

They felt someone was following behind them and wonwoo turn and look but there was no one but when he look Infront he saw two people who was fully covered in black. And the last thing jun and wonwoo saw was pitch black....

-later-

Wonwoo woke up in a master bedroom as he found himself with Jun beside him. He didn't know what happened and suddenly someone open the door to the seeing it was Mingyu and minghao...

"What u want from us" Wonwoo said as he protect jun who was peacefully sleeping.

"We want u both" Minghao said as he smirk while looking at Jun.

"What the heck?" Wonwoo said and suddenly jun slowly woke up.

"Wonwoo where are we-" Jun mumble as he rub his eyes to see what was happening

Jun was scared as he cling to wonwoo again. Minghao smirk as he was looking at Jun who was scared.

"We are not going to hurt u unless u both follow our instructions" Mingyu said.

"What is it then?" Wonwoo said.

"U both have to live with us and don't worry we will buy u clothes and food" Mingyu said.

"Why?" Wonwoo Said

"U both supposed to get us isn't it so we have no choice to live with us" Mingyu said.

"Fine but don't touch me or Jun either" Wonwoo said.

"Alright deal" Mingyu said

"Oh wait this will be ur room so the clothes are inside the closet and the bathroom is just beside it too and uh this house is a mansion so u both can get lost easily-" Mingyu explain but suddenly Minghao cut off.

"We will be on ur watch to make sure u both don't escape as we promise we won't harm u or touch u without ur permission" Minghao said.

"Our bodyguards will be outside of ur room so when u go out from the room they will lead u to the living room or the dinner table" Mingyu added on.

"Uh thanks I guess.." Wonwoo said.

"No problem, if u guys need help just tell one of the bodyguard and they will inform me or either minghao" Mingyu said as both Mingyu and minghao left the room.

"I guess we will be living with them and this what I don't expected" Wonwoo said.

"Mhm" Jun nodded.

"We should go take a bath but u shower first" Wonwoo said.

-After they both finish showering and get dressed up-

Wonwoo was wearing a black cat sweater with jean and Jun was wearing a grey sweater with a jean too.

The bodyguards lead the way as wonwoo and Jun was following behind them.