Permission

Harry's P.O.V.
I know that I have been dating Katherine for only a year, but I am head over heels in love with her. I am so nervous about today, I'm secretly gonna go to her dad's house to ask for permission to marry Katherine while she's at work. I hope he is okay with me marrying her.

............................................................

I am so nervous. I can't even explain it. I keep getting negative thoughts in my head.
I knock on the door which is later answered by her dad.
"Hello, Harry. What brings you here? Where's Katherine? Everything, okay?"
"Hello, Sir. I have something I need to speak to you about."I replied

"Um, okay. You can call me John." he spoke while letting me in.

"So, what do you want to talk about?
" he asked taking a seat on the couch.
"I really love your daughter and she means everything to me. She is my everything and I don't know what I would do without her. I would like to know if I have your permission to marry her." I say meaning every single word.
"I am really glad you came here to get my permission. I have never seen Katherine so happy. You have my blessing." After he said that I felt so relieved to hear that.
"Thank you very much, Sir"
"Your welcome. I just want my daughter to be happy with the man she loves."

Katherine's P.O.V
I am freaking out. I haven't seen Harry in hours. He is usually home by now. I hope he's ok. My thoughts were interupted by the front door opening then closing.
"I'm home, babe!" I heard harry yell.
"Hey. Where have you been? I was worried sick."
"Oh. The boys and I were at the studio recording."
"Ok. I'm tired. I'm going to bed."
"Alright. I'll be in bed soon."
"K K. Night, Haz. Love ya."
"Night, Kat. Love ya more." He said pecking my lips.