We'll Work This Out

Harry's P.O.V
I can't believe the nerve of our parents. They're forcing us to marry people who we don't love. I'm 21. No one should tell me who to marry. I had to just get out of there before I hurt someone.

Kat's P.O.V
I am so...I can't even explain it. Our parents can't force us to marry someone else.
When I went upstairs I walked straight to our room to find that the door was locked. I decided to knock so I did.
"Go Away!"Harry yelled
"Babe it's me."I replied softly. I then heard footsteps coming up to the door and heard the door unlock. I was greeted by a bone crushing hug.
"Hey. I had to just get out of there   before my anger got the best of me and I hurt you." Harry stated
"Yeah. Who do they think they are telling us who to marry?"
"Yeah. Well they can't stop us from getting married."
"Yeah. We'll get through this together."
"Together. Hey why don't we run away and then get married."he suggested.
"Haha. You're joking right?" I laughed only to see Harry looking serious. Oops.
"Oh. You're serious. "
"Of course I'm serious. Kat, I love you to the moon and back. I would do anything to make you mine forever." He said while holding my hands and staring in my eyes. All I could see was love in his eyes.
"I know its just. That's a really crazy thing for us to do." I said.
I love him so much but for us to run away that's a big risk that I'm not willing to take.
"Are you not in love with me anymore?" He asks angrily. His face has turned as red as a tomato..
" What?"
"I'm sure you heard me."
"Why would you think that? If I didn't love you why would I have said yes to marrying you."
"Then why are you doubting it?"
"I'm not its just.....never mind."
"Tell me baby." he says calmly.
"Its nothing. I just don't like disappointing my parents."
"Me neither but that's the only choice we have."
"Fine. But just because I love you."
"Great. I love you so much baby. No matter what."
"I love you too Harry. No matter what." I said before our loving,  passionate kiss.