Proposal

Harry's P.O.V
I am soo nervous. There are many thoughts going through my mind right now. What if she says no or what if she's not ready to get married.
Why can't these crappy thoughts get out of my head.
My thoughts were interrupted by Katherine's beautiful voice.
"Morning, babe." words fell from her kissable lips.
"Good Morning, love." I gave her nice lips a sweet kiss.
"Hey the girls and I have a month off."
"Oh. That's great so we can have some fun." I smirked
"Oh look at u. You get cheesier every day." she giggles "So how should we spend our day."
"How about we watch some movies and then we go to a fancy restaurant at about 6." I suggest
"Um...OK." she agrees hesitantly.
***************
Kat's P.O.V
Harry and I are now cuddling on the couch, watching The Notebook. Its about 5 and the movies not finished yet.
"Haz" I called
"Hmm"
"Shouldn't we get ready since where leaving at 6."
"Yeah. We should um... get ready."
*********(skip car ride)
We have now pulled up at the restaurant. Harry has been acting very weird since we left the house. I hope he's okay.
"Babe, what's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm fine"
"OK." I'm not gonna push him so I just left it.

Harry's P.O.V
I am so nervous. I just love her so fricking much. I hope she feels the same way.

*******
We're on our way home but I have a surprise for Katherine.
"Hey. We're not going home yet."
"Ok. Where are we going?" she questions.
"It's a surprise."
"You know I hate surprises."
"Too bad. Now put these on." I hand her a blindfold.
"Why?"
"Just do it."
"Fine." she agrees in defeat.

Kat's P.O.V
He told me to put on the blindfold so I did. Ten minutes later I hear Harry get out of the car. He comes over my side, opens the door and helps me out. When I am on my feet he guides me. After walking for about five minutes, we stop. Harry slowly takes off my blindfold. I look in front of me and she the beautiful sea in front of me. I turn around and see Harry knelt down on one knee. And around him are petals that wrote 'Will you marry me?'.
"Kat. From the day you spilled your coffee on me at Starbucks, I knew we would be involved in each other's lives. Did I think we would be together so long? No. You are the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I think about before I go to bed. You make me laugh when I'm down and I do the same for you. We go together like peanut butter and jelly." I giggle
He continues,"I love you so much and I want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me?"

I was in tears. They were tears of joy. I could see the love in his eyes.
"Of course I'll marry you, Harry. I love you too."
"Good. You're mine now."he said while putting the diamond ring on my finger. He then pulled me in for a passionate kiss full of love.