Chapter 1: [A Sick World]

3rd Pov:

In an allyway in the city of lungmen, a man with a turtle shell can be seen laying down on the ground alone, the man had short black hair, and has two small but noticable tusk poking out of his mouth and a mid long tail.

The man groans as his green eyes blinked in exhaustion as he places his hand on his face wiping off of few dust's off of him, before his eyes immediately open wide in shock, the man looks at his hands and see's it's no longer the usual scaly reptilian looking hand but was instead he saw a grayish green slightly scaly human hand. He soon saw that his entire body was no longer his usual self, Gamera has now turned into a human.

Gamera looks around the allyway and doesn't spot anything, and thankfully there where no people, and thankfully he was wearing some clothes

Gamera looks around the allyway and doesn't spot anything, and thankfully there where no people, and thankfully he was wearing some clothes. A black leather shirt and long black military camo pants.

He let's out a low growl and finds that he still sounds the same as he once was.

He looks up to the sky and see's it was mid-noon and the sun was blocked by gray cloud's, he looks to the side and see's a way out of the streets and slowly walks forward and slightly stumbling a bit on the way as he uses the wall of one of the building's for support. He makes his way out of the Allyway and see's something that shocked him greatly.

The streets where different than the one's he'd usually see in Japan or anywhere in the world, but that wasn't the only thing that shocked him, the people here have animal features, some having features of a deer, a dog, a cat, and etc

But what caught his attention was that they have multiple black crystal spot's on there body, and some of them looked in a very bad state, and to his shock and horror he saw some of the children even looking sick as well and looked like they just got beaten up by someone.

Gamera always did have a soft spot for kid's, and to see a few of them looking like this is something he never wished to see. And when he saw the bruises and scar's on them, he felt his blood boil in anger.

He slowly walks forward and tries to find a place where he can have a moment to collect his thoughts, as he was walking down the streets he noticed many of them looking at him, some looking curious, while some glared dagger's at him which confuses him on why they we're being hostile.

Just as he was going to continue walking he felt someone accidentally bumping in to him, he looks down and see's a girl that only reached his torso and has white hair with blue teal eyes, and noticable pair of small cute bear ears on top of her head.

[Misha]

Misha: "O-oh, um I'm sorry

Misha: "O-oh, um I'm sorry. I didn't see you there......" She nervously apologies before slowly looking up to gamera's eye's and was surprised to see just how tall he was.

Misha felt intimidated by his appearance as she trembles in fear of the thought of someone as big and tall as him would hurt her, she was infected would Oripathy after all, and she's already faced discrimination and near death encounter's a few times by none infected people.

She was looking around the area and see's many of the other infected people looking anxiously at them, more specifically on Gamera fearing what he might do to her, meanwhile some looked like they we're ready to beat him up. But to the shock of everyone and Misha's, he just gently pat's her on the head.

Misha was shocked greatly and flinches slightly, she wasn't expecting this kind of treatment, she was expecting him to yell and curse at her or even straight up hitting her. But instead he was showing kindness to her, she looks up and see's a kind a carrying smile on his face.

Misha felt tear's slowly forming in her eyes as she hasn't felt a tad bit of kindness from anyone for the longest time, and yet here a stranger she doesn't even know let alone an uninfected person was showing her kindness.

Misha: "W-why? Why are being so nice to me....?" She asked as a tear falls down her cheek.

Gamera just smile's softly and wipes away her tear and pat's her on the head again before he slowly walks pass her, Misha and the other infected people watches him slowly walking away.

He walks down through the streets and see's more infected people around the block and on the streets, he frowns at the sight of them. He didn't understand what was going on and why they we're sick along with that girl back there, but there was one thing he was sure about......

This world is not Earth........

To be continued............