riwoo - busking

1830 words

-

you walked towards the busking area where your boyfriend, riwoo was having a busking performance with his other friends.

you fastened your pace once you saw the crowd was slowly gathering around them. you let out a sigh of relief when you managed to get in front of the crowd.

you looked around, trying to find where your boyfriend was. you smiled as soon as you saw him looking at the crowd, trying to find where you were.

he looks like a lost puppy

when you saw him looking at your direction, you waved at him, hoping that he would notice you. his eyes lightened up when he saw you standing in front of the crowd, he walked towards you with a smile lingering on his face.

"i thought you didn't come, you got me worried for a moment," riwoo said, looking at you with a slight pout. "well, i was window shopping for a second, sorry about that," you said, smiling sheepishly at him. "we can go and shop after my busking is over," he suggested, causing you to shake your head at him. "no, it's alright, you need to rest after the busking plus i wanna spend time with you at your place," you told him.

you tilted your head in curiosity when you saw him staring at you without saying anything. "hey, you alright?" you asked, slightly getting worried about him. he snapped out of his thoughts and said, "sorry, just space out for a bit, let's walk together after my busking hmm?"

"RIWOO HYUNG WE'RE STARTING SOON!"

both of you looked back and saw woonhak waving his hands, motioning him to come over. "uhm i'll get going now," he said. "love you," he mumbled under his breath.

you let out a chuckle and gave a peck on his cheek, "love you too and good luck with your busking." he let out a shy smile and waved at you before walking back to his friends.

you smiled as he walked away from you. "why is he so darn cute?"

-

"hello, we're boynextdoor!"

then, they started to introduce themselves one by one to the crowd. "we're going to perform three songs tonight, some of them participated in writing the lyrics," jaehyun said, pointing at the members next to him.

they continued to explain the message that they wanted to deliver through their songs to the crowd.

"we hope the three songs that we're going to perform tonight will remind you the time when you fall in love with your loved ones," woonhak said.

"let's start, shall we?"

-

"wow, their songs are really good."

"i love their dances!"

you smiled when you heard the people around you commenting about their performances. you were being a proud fan at the moment, feeling happy that they're getting the recognition they deserved.

of course, at the same time, they were few people that started to fangirl real hard over them.

i mean, who wouldn't right?

you were okay when they mentioned the other boys but when they mentioned how fine your boyfriend was, you'll just ignored them and tried to focus on their performances.

you tried.

you started to get irritated when they started to say that they wanted to get his contact after their performance.

"i wonder if he has a girlfriend."

you scoffed once you heard them, silently rolling your eyes as they continued to fangirl over your god damn boyfriend.