9. BROTHERS ENTRY

At Wadiyar's residence, a carriage came and halted. Timmarasu and Sulakshana devi (chote chacha and chachi) returned home along with Jai Aditya and Aditya. Chandrakanta came out and she saw how her grandmother was emotional seeing her son and she was behaving like her lover came back.

'Tumne aate hi apna manobhav (mood) parivartit (change) kar diya bilkul surya (sun) ki baanti (like)..' Aditya said.

'Aap..?' Chandrakanta asked.

'Yeh mehetv (important) nahi rakhta ki mai kaun hu.. Maine tumhara bhagya (fortune) padha aur dekha ki aaj tumhe dhand (punishment) milega..' Aditya said.

'Mujhe dhand kyun milega..?' Chandrakanta asked.

Jai Aditya hit his younger brother's elbow.

'Tara ko darana band karo.. Tara, mai tumhara brata (brother) hu..' Jai Aditya said. Chandrakanta looked at both the brothers.

'Pranam brata Jai Aditya, pranam brata Aditya..' Chandrakanta greeted them correctly.

'Tumhe kaise gyaat (know) ki mai Jai Aditya hu..? Mai Indrajeet (their elder brother) bhi tho ho sakta hu na..' He questioned Chandrakanta.

'Jaise brata Aditya ne bhavishyavani ki, vaise hi maine bhi kiya..' Chandrakanta replied.

'Isme bhavishyavani ki koi avasyakta nahi tha.. Tumhare vastr aur umar ke hisaab se tho tum ya tho Tara ho ya Sharda.. Maine suna ki Sharda thik prakar se vyavhar karti hai aur isliye vo is tarah bahar nahi aayegi tho tum Tara ho..' Aditya said.

'Satya kahu tho maine koi bhavishyavani nahi kiya.. Jis prakar brata Aditya ne andaz lagaya ki mai Tara hu, usi prakar maine bhi aap logon ke vishay mei suna..' Chandrakanta said.

'Maine suna ki brata Indrajeet sena mei kary karte hai aur brata Jai Aditya ek parakrami (hard-working) sainik hai.. Aur aisa kamzor sharir tho keval brata Aditya ka ho sakta hai..' Chandrakanta said.

'Aditya, tumhe uttam pratidhvandhi (competitor) mila hai..' Jai Aditya commented.

'Mata tumhe dekh rahi hai..' Aditya said. Then Shyamala asked the children to greet Timmarasu and his wife Sulakshana (3rd uncle & 3rd aunt).

They greet them and Lakshmi pulls Chandrakanta aside and hugs her grandsons. Then they go inside while Chandrakanta stops her brothers and asks how to deal with their mother when she is in trouble. They tell their methods.

The family was having a feast and Aditya and Jai Aditya tell their sister Chandrakanta that they brought a lot of gifts for her. Their mother tells them that they should give gifts to Sharda too as she is also their sister. Then at night, Shyamala and Sulakshana were having a conversation. Shyamala praises Sharda and wishes that Chandrakanta can learn from Sharda.

Just then Chandrakanta comes along with her brothers and they were eavesdropping on their elders.

'Shyamala bhabhi, aap is prakar hamesha Sharda ka prasansha (praise) kar ke Tara ko neecha nahi dikha sakti hai.. Sharda dayalu hai aur badon ki baat ka adar (respect) karti hai paranthu Tara hansamukh (cheerful) aur natkhat hai..' Sulakshana said.

'Mai un dono ke beech pakshpaat (partiality) nahi kar rahi hu.. Mai keval usi ki prasansha karungi jo sahi kary (work) kare..' Shyamala said.

'Mujhe jo bhi gyaat hai vo sab mai Sharda ko sikhaungi..' Shyamala added.

'Tara bhi buddhimaan (clever) hai, use kyun nahi sikhati aap..?' Sulakshana asked.

'Sharda ka vyavhar ke kaaran mai use sikha sakti hu paranthu Tara ko sikhane ke liye pehle Tara ko vo bura vyavhar parityag (sacrifice) karna padega jo Varunmala ne use sikhaya hai.. Yadi vo uchit vyavhar nahi karegi tho mai use kya hi sikha sakti hu..?' Shyamala questioned.

'Tara, chalo hum agnikreeda (fireworks) dekh ke aate hai..' Jai Aditya said.

'Agnikreeda mei koi rochak (interesting) vishay nahi hai.. Mai apne kaksh (room) mei jaati hu..' Chandrakanta said and left.

On the other hand, Virendra singh visited Marich's residence when they were having a banquet. He said that due to king's decree he came there and just then princess Jaganmohini came there and she greeted Virendra.

Virendra excused himself saying that he has some urgent work and he needs to leave. Marich stops him saying that no matter how busy he is, he needs to eat something. Charulatha (stepmom) says that Marich is right and princess Jaganmohini will visit the Lantern Festival.

Marich said that Viru should obey his parents and marry princess Jaganmohini. Virendra singh turns around and says, 'parents order ?'

'Meri mata kaha hai..? Yeh mera kuch nahi lagti hai..' Virendra said.

'Rajkumari, mai sabki upasthithi (presence) mei aapko yeh spasht (clear) kar du ki mai ek aisi kanya (girl) ko dhundh raha hu jise dekhte hi mujhe gyaat ho ki vo mere liye bani hai.. Yadi aisi kanya mujhe na mile, tho mai apna pura jeevan akele rahunga.. Paranthu vo kanya aap nahi hai..' Virendra said and left.

His sub-ordinates inform him that his mother Pushpavalli was afraid due to the lanterns that were hung. So she didn't had her dinner and even he didn't had, so they asked whether they need to re-heat the food but he replied that he will not eat as he wasn't hungry.

Just then, the trio were discussing that Kaalberu has hidden the evidence in the lanterns as Virendra noticed that the lanterns from Kaalberu's shop are different as they had iron bottoms while others didn't.

Princess Jaganmohini brought a lantern and she just opened the door of Virendra Singh's residence (where only his mother is) and she was lucky as Virendra just shot an arrow and it just missed her and it struck in the door she just opened.

Jaganmohini says that she will wait for Virendra at the Lantern festival whether he comes or not. She then leaves a lantern at the door on which was written "a face I could never forget". Das says that Jaganmohini is obsessed with Virendra and she brought such a nice lantern.

He then said that the lanterns during the lantern's festival are coming in pairs and Virendra was sure that Kaalberu was clever and he did such a great job as he could contact the buyer by using the lantern pairs and also he didn't need to meet his buyer personally. Virendra decides to go to the Lantern festival.

Sharda was studying in her room while her maids try to influence her by saying and brainwashing her that it's not a proper room for her. Sharda says that it's a good room for her as the books were collected by her father himself and her aunt Shyamala treats her better than Tara. She asks her maids to leave.

Her maids decide that they should show their authority or else they wouldn't withstand a place in the future. The next day, Jai Aditya and Aditya drags Chandrakanta to her room and shows her whatever they brought her as their gifts.

They brought her jewellery, some clothes and some classic texts. She was happy but then she said that she was afraid that they spent their entire wealth for her. Then they talk about the gifts and Chandrakanta informs them how Varunmala mistreated her and then Aditya says that Indrajeet gifted him a study desk for him which he will gift her now. Chandrakanta asks Siyali to bring the desk.

Siyali and Chandrakanta's other maids were bringing the desk to Chandrakanta's room but in the mid way, maid of Sharda plotted a plan and told them that they will take the desk to show the design to Sharda and they took it to their room. Shyamala and Sharda went out and they returned back.

One of the maids of Sharda whispered to the head maid of Sharda that Siyali and the other maid were fighting. Head maid invited Shyamala for tea and hence Shyamala went inside and saw Siyali and others fighting. Later Madhurima came to Chandrakanta's room to inform Chandrakanta that her mother was waiting for her in the main hall.