-76-

After changing my clothes that got dirty during the fight into clean ones, I rush to the Potions classroom, only to see Severus wasn't there - neither was he in his chamber. So, I began to walk around the castle to find him. "Minerva! Have you seen Severus?" I ask when I spot the friend other side of the corridor. Both of her eyebrows raise:"Severus? No, no I have not.". "Where is that man..?" I sigh frustrated as I come beside her. "Don't tell me you two have been fighting again." she frowns slightly worried. Lift my head up to look at her:"What? No! No, no. Nothing like that.". It seems that after our little dueling match in front of the second years, news got spread around about how the Potions Master and the Professor of History of Magic doesn't get along well...

According to some of the students, Severus and I can't stand each other. Absurd accusation, really. Then again, it has helped us to keep our relationship as a secret from others. Minerva and I exchanged few words before continuing our own ways. Merlin, Severus... Where the hell are you?! For some reason, this isn't anything unusual from him. He always seemed to disappear time to time somewhere, and then come back like nothing ever happened. He really is... Like a black cat. After walking some time, a young Ravenclaw runs up to me:"Professor!! Professor!". The fourth year looks stressed. "What? What is it?" I ask. He's out of breath:"...In the boys bathroom... The..- There is a...", I hold onto his shoulder:"Hey. Calm down. Take a deep breath, then tell me what happened.". The boy does as told.

After taking the deep breath, he continues while pointing at the right direction:"There is a fight going on in the boys bathroom!". "What?! By whom?" I frown worried and hesitatenly start heading there, still little bit suspicious if the student is being honest about this or not. "Ha-Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, Professor." the boy lets out while watching me go. What?! Quickly, I thanked the student for telling me and rushed towards the nearest boys bathroom. While running there, I feel my heart raising. Harry and Draco?! I have always known those two don't get along, but... Actually fighting in school? Wonder what lead them into this? For whatever reason got them so upset and start fighting, this kind of behavior is unacceptable. I need to get to them and fast!

As I'm running towards the bathroom, I can hear how there are spells being cast, and how they are wrecking the place. Oh, no! It's a lot worse than I feared. Just when I'm about to come near the door that leads into the room, I pull out my wand - just in case that I'll need it to put them in order. When I finally touch the handle of the door, another hand comes in sight and places their hand on top of mine. Huh?! Immediately my head snaps up to look at them. It's Severus! Eyes wide, I stare back at him:"Sev..!". He won't say anything, but he looks very cold and calculating. It actually sends small shivers of discomfort down my spine. Without a word, he opens the door and goes inside first. Then it hit me. It has gone quiet in the bathroom - too quiet even. Only the sound of water floating to the tile floor can be heard. That made my heart drop and stomach twist, and I go after him.

First thing I notice as I walk in the boys bathroom is the light fog that is all around the room because of the water that is flooding. The water splatters from every step I take. What happened in here? I can only see Harry, who's standing there, his back facing me. Severus walks in front of the students and glares at him in pause. That's when I realize... Draco is laying on the floor, whimpering as he's bleeding from in middle of his torso. No. Shocked by this, I stop approaching and just stare the horrific sight. No, no, no, no!! The blood is streaming into the water. Draco..! Even I can't see Harry's face, I can just tell he's shocked as well. As first reaction, I'd like to start yelling at him and blast him with questions what the hell happened, but the words are stuck in my throat. Harry...