C H A P T E R O N E

The cold winter breeze hit my nose as I got out of my mom's car, looking up at the large building standing before me.

"Are you ready Casey?" She asked, A hint of sadness seeping through her words.

It has always been me and my mom. My father was never present throughout my life. When I was younger, I was curious about him. As I got older, I saw how much of a lost cause looking for him seemed to be. If he didn't want to be around, then I didn't want him to. It was like chasing shooting starts, I was never going to catch up to him. 

Ever since then all I've wanted was to make my mother happy. I may not have any memories of my father, But I have memories of how mom was when he left. She would cry every day until eventually, she had no tears left to fall. 

She may have moved on, But I'll never forget.

Highschool wasn't easy either. I was constantly bullied for my appearance. 

I don't blame them though, I hated myself too.

Since high school, I've grew more enough to just not care anymore. If you still bully people as an adult, then grow up.

No seriously, GROW UP!!!!

"Casey?" "Sweetie?" Mom says with a look of confusion on her face.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be mom. Is college ready for me?"

Shhhh. Cliche, I know.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.--.-.-.-..-.--..--..-.-.-.-.--..-.-.-.-.-..--..-.-.-.-.-..--.-.-.-.-.--.--..-.-.-.-.

"Bye mom!" I yell after her, watching her leave.

"Bye sweetie! Have fun!" She shouts back, Getting into her car.

I look down at the map in my hand to try and navigate the fastest way into my dorm. I scurry into the building quickly, Eager to find out who my roommate is.

Maybe she likes chess!

Maybe she doesn't. Can't blame her, I don't either.

Maybe Shes one of those nice roommates.

Or she stays to herself. I'd like that too.

I reach my dorm and I look up at the door to make sure this is the right one. "93" The sign reads.

"Yup" I say to myself popping the p, A nervous feeling clouding in my stomach.

I contemplate how I should enter the dorm, and ultimately decide to just open the door and walk in like a regular person.

The keys jangle through the door abit before it finally opens, with a horrible creaking noise.

I'm going to have to get used to that.

Immediately my eyes land on the right side of the room, and my nose is hit with the smell of... Axe spray on deodorant? Maybe she likes axe.

The right side of the room is perfectly clean, a queen size bed with a small desk and a cute little lamp sitting perfectly on top of the desk.

The left side of the room is the exact same as the right side, but with a closet on the side of the bed, and a bag resting on the bed.

I hear a noise come from the front door and immediately panic.

How am I going to greet her?

Do I say that her bag is nice? no. It's just a plain duffle bag

My thinking is cut off by one of the best-looking men I've ever seen, Abs that seem crafted to perfection on display and only a towel covering his waist.

Wait... A MAN?

One day without my mom and men are already coming in my room half naked! What a crazy world we live in.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.--.-.--.-.-..--.-..-.--..--.-.-.--..-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-..-..--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--

HI GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST OFFICAL CHAPTER OF IN BETWEEN THE LINES. I HAVE BEEN PLANNING TO MAKE A NEW STORY FOR A WHILE NOW BUT I JUST HAD NO INSPERATION. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT AND CORRECT MY GRAMMAR BECAUSE I KNOW I WONT. I WILL UPDATE THIS STORY EVERY THREE DAYS GUYS AND BYEEE!!! UNTILL OUT NEXT UPDATE ON TUESDAY!!!