Chapter 1🥀

★🥀 Lips meet teeth and tongue 🥀★

The sight was revolting, truly one of the most stomach turning sights you've ever seen. One of the most heartbreaking things that you've ever gazed in with your e/c orbs but.... you already knew that it was bound to happen.

Seeing your boyfriend Kazutora making out with the class monitor in the laboratory where you always studied with Mistuya just somewhat made you feel.....used.

★🥀My heart skips eight beats at once🥀★

It made you slowly suffocate on the air your lungs were taking in, as tears slowly went down your porcelain face, your eyes widened in disbelief.

Kazutora just stood there as the class monitor tried to kiss him back but he couldn't do that seeing that his boyfriend saw him cheating on him.

Mitsuya held your hand softly, his lavender orbs stared at Kazutora with disgust and anger. He already knew that Kazutora was cheating but he didn't think that he'd get caught by his own bf.

★🥀If we were meant to be....🥀★

Finally Kazutora pulled away from the girl, heavy laboured breaths escaped his slightly pink lips as he stared at you with half surprised half lidded eyes, he knew this day would come but he didn't think it'd come sooner.

Tbh if we were to describe your relationship with Kazutora, it's that it was.... lacking.

You didn't wanna end things with Kazutora but seeing how he enjoyed other people's company more than yours made you take your final decision.

★🥀we would have been right now 🥀★

"Kazutora...... it's over" you said loudly enough for him to hear and Mitsuya decided that you guys should just leave, seeing how your state worsened when you said those 2 words.

Soft sobs escaped your lips as you tightened your grip on Mitsuya's hand, making him hush you since it would create a scene seeing you cry.

★🥀 see what you wanna see ★🥀

Soon the both of you reached the school's Parking Lot, where Mitsuya parked his motorbike.

You both got on it, arms wrapped around Mitsuya's waist as he started the bike, taking it out of the parking area and started driving on the streets.

Even though it was for the best, you were still too deep into Kazutora's fake love that it was painful to just get over it like that. 

★🥀but all I see is him right now....🥀★

*Timeskip*
*Y/n apartment (close to Baji's)*
*Y/n's room*
*10:30 pm*

You had your phone in your hand, looking at the caller's ID within you contacts.

'Baji-san🥺🔥'

Your hand trembled as your eyes continued to cry nonstop, why you were crying.... because you wasted your time on some relationship that had one-sided love.

You wanted to call Baji since he did suggest his favourite ways to relieve his stress or to distract his mind. If you recall perfectly, you remember him saying.....

'just call me and I'll take your stress away'

You pressed the call button, Baji answering almost immediately.