Chapter 3🌹

*2 weeks later*
*Shibuya Technical College*
*19:00*
*Science laboratory*

"Y/n, we need to talk" Kazutora said, barging in the laboratory as he saw your figure, since it was only you inside the room. You were reading for your upcoming chemistry class quiz which was due tommorow but got interrupted hearing the voice of a desperate guy, who surprisingly wanted to get back with you.

"There's nothing to talk about Kazutora" you said coldly, not even sparing a glance at the black and yellow haired boy.

With all honesty , you've heard enough of his apologies, how he realised that your love was really comforting, how much it made him ease from his anxiety. He regretted all the things he did to you and when you finally left him, he says that he felt empty.
How pathetic.....

But you were over him, you were happy with your single life, it was less stressful, more peaceful than you expected.

★🥀When you call my name, do you think I'll come runnin'?🥀★

So you thought about it and you were beyond disgusted with his sudden realisation. The audacity he had to think that you'd come right into his arms, the very same arms that were only open due to his boredom. The very same arms that held another person's body affectionately. The very same arms that threatened to completely block your airways. The very same arms that were cold and uninviting........

And now they became warm? They became gentle? They became affectionate? All because you walked away......How pathetic

Besides, why would you come back huh? Everytime you needed him, when you called him, whenever you craved him, did he come running?
Simple......no🖤

So why should you do the same?

★🥀You never did the same🥀★

He gave you nothing, nothing but fake words, fake affection, fake comfort, fake love. While you gave your heart and soul to that relationship, getting way too deep in the bond that you couldn't seem to resurface. You were too far in the deep end that you could get out.

But when you do, he starts crawling back. When you forget about him, he starts showing up. When you stopped grieving, he decided to offer comfort. When your wounds were healed, he decided to help patch them. He came, when you were done with your pain.

He gave you nothing while you were with him, he gave you nothing during your grieving process, he gave you nothing.....but Baji gave you everything 🖤

★🥀So good at givin' me nothin'🥀★ 

"Please, just hear me out, I promise I'll leave you alone if you listen" Kazutora said, his voice sounded dead, but with a slightly pained and sad tone. You sighed, standing up with your chemistry notes book and textbook before walking towards him. You glared up at him, being only 7 inches shorter to the guy.

"Make it snappy" you said, and Kazutora's eyes almost lit up seeing you give him a chance to talk.

"*Sighs* look I know I fucked up, big time, and you probably hate my guts, especially after I threatened you, but I just wanted to let you know, that I'm really sorry" Kazutora said, his voice sounded so sincere which made you sympathize him. The fact that he was this sad because of you just showed how karma never fails to amaze.

"Uh huh, you done? I gotta go meet up with Baji" you said, you tone so empty that it made the guy's heart break even more, that being his last straw.

He sighed, closing his eyes which made a few tears escaped from his eyes, sliding down his porcelain skin which you'd always wish to kiss but now, he wasn't you favourite person at the moment.