Chapter 2 🥀

*timeskip, 8 am*
*Shibuya technical College*

As you strolled your way into the male restrooms, you quickly went into one of the stalls, releasing the yellow liquid from your bladder through your ........

(The word shall remain unspoken 🥲)

You sighed, tucking your **** into your pants and walked outside the stalls, walking towards one of the sinks which had a mirror across the wall.

You squirted some hand soap onto your palm and began washing your hands, thoroughly and patiently. After you were done, your flicked away the excess water on your hand and rested your palms on the edge of the sink, sighing.

Soon you felt something pin you from behind, forcing you to bend over a bit and stumbled forward, you pelvis connected with the edge of the sink.

You gasped felling a warm hand slither up your neck, slowly tightening it's grip on your fragile neck which made you panicked.

You soon looked at the mirror, only to see a pair of yellow orbs staring back at you, with a sycophantic stare you could ever see.

You never saw such a sadistic look on Kazutora's face, but it just goes to show that he didn't have any intentions of trying to get back together.

What a fake sycophant......

★🥀 Your love feels so fake 🥀★

"You'll pay for burning up my car, you'll regret being my ex, in fact I'll make your life so miserable that you'll end up killing yourself"

Every word stabbed your knife, every threat made your heart clench, every pause made your anxiety grow by the second.

Sure you knew that Kazutora was capable of doing those things and for realz you don't mind. But what you really don't want is for Kazutora's threats to effect Baji and your your closest friends.

You sighed and gently placed your smaller hand on Kazutora's forearm, trying to get his hand to loosen up so you could talk.

He saw that you're suffocating from his grip so he loosened his grip, but never removed it from your neck.

You gasped softly for air, your eye getting a little glossy. You sighed at looked at the mirror, hollow eyes staring back at your through the mirror.

"Fine, I don't mind if you did all of those things to me, but please...... don't hurt anyone of my friends, it's all my fault that you lost your car" you said and Kazutora remained quiet, his grip tightening once more, making your airways blocked by the minute.

🥀My demands aren't high to make🥀

"Fine, it's not like I was gonna target them" Kazutora said, roughly twisting your left arm on your back and his grip tightened even more, making you yell from the pain.

Kazutora smirked devilishly and released you, making you slump on the bathroom sink, you hand grasped your neck as you took in needy breaths. Your eyes leaked with tears as your coughed a bit since your throat felt a bit sore.

"Pft..... pathetic" Kazutora said and left the bathroom, leaving you there with a slightly dislocated wrist and red marks around your neck from his rough grasp.

*Timeskip*
*12 am, midnight*

You were so restless to the point were you couldn't sleep at all, so you decided to take a midnight stroll around the neighborhood.