"Enter the Danceverses"

"Villains, heroes, great battles, good friends, and of course, fabulous dancing.
The Danceverses have it all"

×××××××××××

"Enter the Danceverses" is a playlist available in Just Dance 2023 Edition.
It lasts 28'12'' and consists of 7 songs. This playlist is also known as "Story Mode".

• Chapter (Song) List:
→ Chapter 1: Can't Stop The Feeling [Classic Version]
→ Chapter 2: Witch
→ Chapter 3: Physical [Classic Version]
→ Chapter 4: Rather Be
→ Chapter 5: Locked Out Of Heaven
→ Chapter 6: Majesty
→ Chapter 7: If You Wanna Party

• Chapter 1: "Can't Stop The Feeling"

The map begins when we first meet Sara, one of the main characters in the "Story Mode"

The map begins when we first meet Sara, one of the main characters in the "Story Mode". She is depicted as an ordinary girl, which can serve as a symbol and representation of the Just Dance Community, which comprises normal people with a passion for dancing. She spends time with her friends in the living room, watching TV. On the screen, we can see a blue, tall boy - another main character named Wanderlust, the danceverses prince - playing with a ball called Discoball.

Then Discoball falls out of Wanderlust's hands and moves into Sara's world, now as a regular ball, rolling at her feets. Sara's the only person in the living room who sees what's going on. Shocked, she picks up the ball. Wanderlust, seeing that the girl noticed him, extends his hand to her. Sara, probably thinking that Wanderlust only wants the ball back, hands it to him. When Discoball touches Wanderlust's hand, it returns to its normal, colorful form and Sara is drawn into the Danceverses. In this world, she turns into a real coach.

Sara and Wanderlust travel together through different danceverses (for example Dancity, Winterhaven or Space), meeting characters such as:
→ Liza Friday (from "Last Friday Night" [T.G.I.F.]),
→ Coach P2 (from "Temperature" Classic Version),
→ Coach P3 (from "I Like It" JD2020)
→ Coach P2 (from "Sweet Sensation").

All the characters have a great time with each other, and at the end of the map they dance the same choreography together. When the song ends, everyone jumps, laughs, and claps. Discoball is also happy.

But this joy cannot last forever, because suddenly a strange, unknown figure created from shadows appears in the sky. The person is dressed in black/purple/pink, has dark makeup and characteristic long pink and golden claws. A mysterious character uses its powers to kidnap four of Sara's new friends and teleport them to "Swan Tower". Wanderlust, seeing what is happening, quickly reacts and opens a portal through which he, Sara and Discoball escape to "Luz Solar Retail Therapy" from an unknown enemy.

• Chapter 2: "Witch"