JD23E - Meet The Main Characters!

In the previous chapter, we learned the story of the main characters of Just Dance 2023 Edition. We know what happened, but maybe now is the time to get to know them better and find out which character is closest to us? Let's get started!

Characters order:
→ Sara
→ Wanderlust & Discoball
→ Brezziana
→ Mihaly & Master Panda
→ Jack Rose
→ Night Swan
+ Real Dancers

××××××××××

• Sara - Cheerful Partier

"I don't wanna think about what's gonna be after this, I just wanna live right now"

The first heroine we meet in this edition (and also the first one of the story mode) is Sara. She's a normal girl; she's human.
As Sara becomes a coach, her outfit becomes bolder: her hair turns blue, she has stronger makeup, her clothes are now very colorful, and she has several colored hairpins. Subdued colors become vivid.

The name Sarah translated from Hebrew means princess.

From the official Just Dance 2023 Edition post on X (formerly Twitter), we learn that she is shy, but at the same time- a very cheerful, energetic and positive person. Despite her shyness, Sara is very friendly and quickly gets to know the other characters in the story mode, like: Wanderlust & Discoball, Brezziana, Mihaly, and Jack Rose.

Dance for each of our characters is different, but it plays a very important role for everyone. For this girl - it's an escape from normal, boring life, its difficulties, other people. She finally can be herself and show her true emotions, when she's alone.

That's how Sara symbolizes us, Just Dancers. Dance allows us to have a moment of peace, rest from everyday problems. Like Sara, many players are shy or insecure and dancing alone in the room allows them to show themselves completely & just be happy.

However, speaking of Sarah's qualities, we must not forget her courage. As, come on, the girl traveled through a completely new world with a smile on her face, she was as a normal human entangled in a fight with the main enemy of the game and led to the victory of her group - she is very brave.
We can also see how quickly she develops bonds of friendship and trust, and how others' words of otherscan affect her: her friends' enthusiasm helped her prepare to take on the Night Swan.

That's right, fight with Night Swan!
It is important to note how much Sara has changed throughout the story. She started as a cheerful and shy nice girl, and ended up beating the Night Swan.

When she dances at the end, everyone can see how her self-confidence and sassiness have increased. Sara is an extraordinary dancer, and her skills are excellent since she defeated the villain in the story.

After the above quote, you can see that Sara lives at the moment, leaving her thoughts and consequences for later and focusing on the present.

Other Sara's quotes are next to her avatars. We can see for ourselves how much self-assurance she has gained and how much better she lives now.