Consistency

Chapter One
Consistency

Hit it from the back, girl,
you know I'm goin' ham

One thing Luis was going to do was consistently fuck Lourdes, no matter where or the time.

"Throw that ass back, Mami, just like that," Luis growled as he meets her thrust for thrust, smacking her ass hard as she stir, slapping sounds filling the room.

"Fuck, Papi!" Lourdes moaned, feeling herself clench and loosen whenever he'd slap and then grip her ass.

He pulls almost completely out and slams back inside, grunting as he bucks his hips.

"I'm dicking you down so good," He said as his grip on her hips tighten.

Lourdes looks back with a smirk on her face and shakes her ass a little bit. "I think you could do better," She said as her climax started creeping up on her.

He pulls out and flips her onto her back and pushes her legs behind her head, folding her like a pretzel, rams into her remorselessly.

Her whines and screams cause him to smirk. He knows how much she loves it when he folds her in half burying himself inside of her.

"Is that better for you?" He asked her as his cock pumping in and out relentlessly.

Lourdes is speechless so she nods her head.

"I asked if that is better for you?" He asked again, bottoming out inside her, grinding his hips.

Lourdes gasps a breath out before she tries to speak. 

"Bet...Better," She moans, pushing against him, body thrumming with the sensation of being filled.

Her arousal tightened her core and she cried as she got closer to her climax. Her nails dug into his forearms.

"Shit," She moaned and finally came as Luis loads her up with his cum, laying on top of her, not pulling out.

"We have to buy a plan B," Lourdes said with a chuckle.

"I don't know why you won't just go on birth control again," Luis said.

"Because that shit makes me sick, Luis," Lourdes said.

Lourdes used to be on birth control but between the weight gain, heavy irregular periods, and so many other side effects she had to get off for her health.

She and Luis started having sex again about four months ago and on nights like this, Luis repeatedly busts his big loads into Lourdes. They frequently had to buy Plan B.

"You can't keep popping Plan B like it's a candy, Lourdes," Luis said.

"So, I should just let you get me pregnant and complicate whatever this is between us," Lourdes suggested.

Luis groans as he pushes himself more into her.

Lourdes playfully rolls her eyes.

"You and this damn breeding kink," Lourdes said.

"Keep talking," Luis said in a tone that made her insides do backflips.

Lourdes smirked. "Daddy, you want to breed me," Lourdes said as she kissed the side of his neck. "You want me to carry your bebé," she moans as he slowly rolls his hips into her.

"Fuck," Luis sighed as he strokes in and out with shallow thrusts to stretch her further.

Lourdes moans as he works into her with all his weight on her and licks her neck. "This is mine, my pussy," Luis groans in her ear as he hit a spot deep inside that made her buck.

"I'm the only person that uses your body better than you," Luis said with a smirk as he continued to hit that spot.

Her eyes rolled as she clenched around him.

"You're gonna have all my babies," He said softly as he rocked into her.

She clenched again and he smirked. "That's right. We're gonna have a shit ton of kids. Aren't we?" He asked.

Lourdes wraps her arms around his neck as she nods.

"I'm gonna cum so deep in this pussy," He said as he twisted his hips and drove into her deeper.

"Shit," She said, butting her bottom lip as she comes again.

He keeps fucking her through her orgasm.

"I don't think I'm the only one with a breeding kink, Mami," He moaned and busted. Steaming hot ropes of cum shot inside of her.

And continues he fucking her, fucking his cum deeper into her as he kissed her neck.

"Too deep," Lourdes said.

"No," He said as his strokes picked up.

"Luis," Lourdes said as she clenched around him again.

"Let me fuck my pussy," He said.