When I See You

Chapter Three
When I See You

I'ma do whatever it takes and
you gon' be my personal

Every time Lourdes sees Luis she gets all flustered. She gets weak in the knees with a shy smile on her face, hot and all fuzzy around him. Luis finds it cute. He hopes she always gets like that around him for the rest of their lives.

Lourdes was talking to Becky when Luis came into her line of view and Lourdes focused on him as he walked towards her and Becky.

"Princesa," Luis said as he came closer to her.

"Louie," Lourdes said.

Becky smiled.

"You two are so cute," Becky said.

Lourdes hid her face with her hair while Luis chuckled. "Thank you," They both said at the same time.

Becky smirked.

"No way, you guys do that. I thought Colby was lying," Becky said referring to how Lourdes and Luis have the same rhythm.

Lourdes and Luis are in sync with each other. They are connected on a whole different level and the same wavelength. It's like some kind of weird telekinesis. They think of each other's needs and desires all the time and want to please each other.

"Yeah, we can finish each other's sentences, and speak at the same time," Luis said, grinning.

Lourdes nods.

"That's so cool, you guys are like soul mates. You complement each other," Becky said.

"Thanks," Lourdes said.

"So before I let you ladies get back to your conversation, I just want to let Lourdes know that my mother and her mother have been talking and it seems they are teaming up to push us towards marriage and babies," Luis said.

Lourdes groaned.

"So, they are gonna call me any minute now talking about marriage and babies," Lourdes said.

"Hey, I sat through their twenty-minute phone call so you will too," Luis said.

Lourdes pouts.

"Why would you want me to be tortured like that?" Lourdes asked.

Becky laughed.

Luis rubs her cheek.

"Cute, just tell them that when the time is right, it will happen," Luis answered.

Lourdes sighed.

"Is that what you said?" She asked him.

Luis nods.

Liked by aseosawoo, almiafatu, lejanwoo, and 569,498 otherslourdesleysa Happy birthday dad, @lejanwoo

lourdesleysa Happy birthday dad, @lejanwoo. You've given us so many memories filled with joy. Hope you have the best birthday ever!! Love you lots ❤️🥳🤩🎉🎈
View all 5,154 comments
lejanwoo Thank you, Lolo!
thekaishow How do you know this fine man @lourdesleysa 🤔
lourdesleysa @thekaishow That's my dad!!!!
thekaishow @lourdesleysa lies!!
lourdesleysa @thekaishow He and my mom had me at 20 years old!

 Hope you have the best birthday ever!! Love you lots ❤️🥳🤩🎉🎈View all 5,154 comments lejanwoo Thank you, Lolo!thekaishow How do you know this fine man @lourdesleysa 🤔lourdesleysa @thekaishow That's my dad!!!!thekaishow @lourdesleysa lies!! lou...

Liked by aseosawoo, almiafatu, lejanwoo, and 535,731 others
lourdesleysa On this day a queen was born and today we celebrate you. Happy birthday, mom @aseosawoo! May you continue to look like you're in your 30s forever.
View all 5,423 comments
aseosawoo Thank you my firstborn 💕
themercedesvarnado Happy birthday Queen @aseosawoo 💗

Lourdes' parents, Aseosa and Lejan's birthdays are a day apart so they decided to throw a joint birthday party tonight. Lourdes asked Luis to attend the party with her.

Lourdes held Luis's hand as they entered the venue for the Woo Island-themed celebration that transports their guests to a fantasy tropical oasis full of lush details and lively entertainment.

Upon arriving at the venue, guests were greeted by a steelpan drum, Junkanoo dancers, and a Woo Island floral wall that was a perfect backdrop for an Instagram photo.

Guests then walked through a tunnel covered in greenery to enter the main event space, which featured a massive dance floor, 15-foot tropical floral pieces, soft lounge furniture and sequin-covered cocktail tables.

"Oh, they went all out for this party," Lourdes said.

"You know your parents love a good party," Luis said.

Lourdes nods. They make it to their table where Lourdes' younger siblings are sitting with their significant others.

"Big sis," LJ says, greeting his sister.

"Hey, LJ," Lourdes said, hugging her brother.

Lourdes greets her brother's wife, Thassia before moving to her sister, Almia, and her husband, Joseph.

"Hey, guys," Lourdes said.

"I see you brought Luis," Almia said.

"Mind your business, Almia," Lourdes said before moving on to her baby brother, Amadin, and his girlfriend, Ivie.

The host informs everyone to stand up as Aseosa and Lejan make their entrance with Aseosa wearing a bright pink one-shoulder cutout gown that featured a side slit and train.

Lejan and Aseosa greet their kids.

"Happy birthday, you guys," Luis said.

"Mom this party is amazing," LJ said.

"Thank you, your father helped plan the party. He did a wonderful job and paid so much attention to detail," Aseosa shared.

"Look at you, Dad," Lourdes said.

Lejan said.

"I just wanted it to be an amazing night for me and your mother. A night that we will never forget," Lejan said.

"Truly special!" Aseosa exclaimed.

Aseosa makes an outfit change after a while during the party, she comes back wearing a sexy yellow halter dress that she paired with matching gloves.

"Really?" Almia asked as she looked at her mother's outfit.

"You know I love my looks! Having just one wasn't an option," Aseosa replied.

"Wow," Lourdes said.