WrestleMania XL Night 2

Chapter Eight
WrestleMania XL Night 2

Just wrap my body in these sheets
And pour out the gasoline

April 2024

The War and Treaty performed America the Beautiful to open the show. And Stephanie came out and hyped up the crowd for the event for Night 2.

In the first match, Colby defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Drew, with Phil as the special guest commentator.

Immediately at the beginning of the match, Drew performed the Claymore Kick on Colby for a nearfall. Outside the ring, Drew grabbed a phone and took a selfie.

Following this, Colby performed the Pedigree to Drew. The latter beat the count, but as he went back into the ring, Colby immediately performed the Stomp for a nearfall. Drew turned his attention to Phil and mocked him by signaling for his finisher; the GTS, but Colby countered into an inside cradle for a nearfall. Drew then performed another Claymore Kick on Colby for a nearfall.

In the climax, as Colby kicked out of another Claymore Kick, Drew hit him with the manuever again to finally win the title and took the championship ringside to his wife.

After the match, Drew mocked Phil and gave him a crotch chop. Phil stood up and pulled Drew's legs out. Phil then removed the brace from his arm, and hit Drew with it. Phil started to beat the new champion down.

That's when Luis's music hit Lourdes started cheering as she watched the television in the gorilla as Luis, the 2023 Men's Money in the Bank winner ran out to the ring with his briefcase.

Around the ring, Luis ran until he collided the purple suitcase to Drew's head. Drew fell to the floor. Luis cashed in the contract.

The crowd was cheering so loud you could barely hear Samantha on the microphone as Luis got Drew off the floor and pushed him in to the ring.

"Oh my God! Is this really happening?" Lourdes asked as she became emotional as the bell rang and Luis immediately performed the South of Heaven on Drew to win the title.

Tears poured down her cheeks as she watched as Luis cheered in the ring as Phil laughed from commentary.

Luis's win made him the first world champion of Puerto Rican descent in over fifty years and only the second World Champion of Puerto Rican descent after Pedro Morales. This also made him the second person to cash in his briefcase at WrestleMania after Colby at WrestleMania 31. Lourdes was so happy for him as she jumped up and down, tears rolling down her face.

Paul placed a hand on Lourdes' shoulder, rubbing it to comfort her as Luis met the rest of The Judgment Day at the top of the ramp in celebration. Paul told Lourdes to go out there and join them.

"Are you sure?" Lourdes asked Paul.

Paul nodded. "Yes, now go," Paul said as he waved for Lourdes to walk out to the ramp and join Luis.

Lourdes took a deep breath and walked out where she received a loud pop from the crowd as the camera zoomed in on her walking over to Luis with a big smile.

Luis turned around and walked over to her. He kissed her lips, lifting the championship in the air then, bending over to kiss her baby bump.

The others smiled softly and surrounded her and Luis, cheering. "We're having a baby!" Demi told the camera as everyone placed a hand on her stomach.

lourdesleysa and archerofinfamy

Liked by aseosawoo, almiafatu, rhearipley_wwe, and 1,498,731 others lourdesleysa WE'RE HAVING A BABY 🤍👼🏽View all 15,982 comments

lourdesleysa WE'RE HAVING A BABY 🤍👼🏽
View all 15,982 comments

Damian Priest Parties After Winning World Heavyweight Title At WrestleMania 40

Damian Priest partied after his victory at WWE WrestleMania 40.

On the second night of WrestleMania 40, Damian Priest cashed in his Money in the Bank contract on Drew McIntyre and captured the World Heavyweight Championship. In doing so, he won his first world title in WWE.

Fans on social media then shared clips in which Priest could be seen partying with the title after the show. In one clip, Priest can be seen letting loose and living it up.

573,891 likes lourdesleysa Our World Heavyweight Champion and daddy to be! 💜View all 4,260 comments

573,891 likes
lourdesleysa Our World Heavyweight Champion and daddy to be! 💜
View all 4,260 comments