𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍-𝐔𝐋: 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇

'Does this look good?'

After taking one last look in the mirror, you let out a deep sigh and tossed the outfit onto the bed. Feeling dissatisfied, you fell face-first onto your bed and remained there for a while. Why was it so difficult to find a nice fit for you? No matter what you chose, nothing appeared to please you.

"What's the matter with you?"

Hearing a familiar voice, you turned your head and saw someone entering the room. Realizing it was Ha-na, you went back to your position without replying and remained in a gloomy state. Ha-na, noticing the lack of reply, went towards you pushing aside the outfit that you had tossed earlier before taking a seat beside you.

As she looked around, she saw heaps of clothing strewn on the floor and the bed. Almost half of your closet was empty. Focusing her attention on you, she poked your head, causing you to groan. "Mo-tak is gonna be here in a few minutes, you should hurry up," she said.

After debating for a while in your head, you sighed and sat cross-legged. Turning towards her, you thought whether to tell her or not about your little situation. "If you have something to tell then spill it out." She already knew. However, you have chosen to keep to yourself for the time being. You did not want to get teased today.

'I will tell her another day.'

"It's nothing, I just can't find an outfit to wear", you lied. Ha-na glanced at you and arched an eyebrow. She didn't believe you and was suspicious, but still went along with it. She will find out sooner or later. "Strange, you're always able to find something without any problems," She responded while nodding in acknowledgment.

"Are you sick?"

"What, no"

After a few minutes of silence, Hana stood up and turned to you. "Let me help you find an outfit," she offered, and before you could decline she grasped your wrist and froze.

"..."

"You..."

She released her grip and took a few steps back, covering her mouth in the process.

"You have a crush on that police officer!?"

Taken from the silence you gave, it was a yes. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked. "I didn't tell you guys because I knew you would tease me incessantly," you said, averting your gaze. Before speaking, she looked at you with a serious and emotionless expression. "It doesn't matter if you tell us or not, we'll still tease you."

"That doesn't help."

She smiled and came closer to you, "Was that why you were having trouble picking an outfit?" she teased as she poked you. You nodded and tried to escape from her pokes. 'So much for not getting teased today', you thought.

After what felt like an eternity of her constant teasing, she finally stopped and backed away. You saw her heading towards the pile of clothes on the ground and rummaging through them."What are you doing?" you asked confused. "Helping you find an outfit, didn't you want to look nice?" she said with a smile and you smiled back. "Yeah"