𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐊-𝐔: 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

As class wore on, some dozed off while others teetered on the edge of slumber. You were one of those students who were on the verge of falling asleep, just like the rest of the class. There were only 20 minutes left in the boring class before the day ended, but time seemed to be passing slower than usual, making it feel longer than it should have.

Resting your head on the desk and allowing yourself to slip into slumber. You could always complete the homework from the comfort of your home. As you were drifting to sleep, ready to enter your little fantasy world, you felt your desk vibrate several times. Groaning, you sat up and grasped your phone, contemplating who would text you at this hour. Checking the text message, only to see it was sent by the one and only Shin Hyeok-u.

ʜʏᴇᴏᴋ-ᴜ 🦖

I'm bored

Are you asleep?

Instead of trying to fall asleep, why not talk to me instead? ;)

You caught him smiling and winking at you over your shoulder. You were taken aback and quickly turned around to face forward before responding.

ʏᴏᴜ 🦕

Yes I'm asleep

This class is boring

ʜʏᴇᴏᴋ-ᴜ 🦖

That's fair..

How about we skip, it would be much funnier than being here.

He was right, it would be funnier and it's not like the idea of skipping school hadn't crossed your mind. It was just, you were too afraid to act on it and get caught. You didn't want the school to call your parents and inform them that you had skipped. The thought of facing your parents' anger when you got home from school was too much to bear. However, those thoughts didn't cross your mind right now when Hyeok mentioned it.

ʏᴏᴜ 🦕

What plan do you have?

What happens if we get caught??

ʜʏᴇᴏᴋ-ᴜ 🦖

Don't worry about that, I got that covered

U just need to trust me :)

You were feeling that ditching class to hang out with Hyeok wasn't such a bad idea after all. You both had managed to escape the dull class and were now walking around the school track, enjoying the fresh air and making small talk with each other.

"How about we race?" Hyeok asked. You knew you wouldn't win against him, but you were still confident and accepted the challenge. You asked him, 'What's the deal?' because you knew he wouldn't ask for these things unless he got something in return. He thought for a moment before leaning towards you and pointing towards his cheek. "If I win,' he said, 'then you would have to give me a kiss," giving you an innocent smile.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" you exclaimed, and he nodded in response. "It's pretty simple, right?" he said, still keeping up the innocent act. You could feel your face getting hotter and redder. How could he think that this was simple? Simple was not the right term, at least not for you. A kiss!? You thought he was going crazy.

"Do you have another bet in mind?" you asked, hoping he might have something else planned. "Nope, I like this one," he replied. 'He's gone crazy', you thought but you had no other option so you accepted. "If you lose, you have to do everything I say," you explained.

"Sure, why not"

Standing in your ready position, you waited for Hyeok to begin the countdown. "3, 2... " Before he could finish, you both heard a whistle. When you turned around, you saw the school's security guard approaching. "Hey, what are you two doing!?" he yelled. You thought, 'Shit,' and looked over at Hyeok. "Change of plans, whoever doesn't get caught wins," he said before sprinting away. Flabbergasted, you quickly regained your composure and ran after him.

"HYEOK, YOU JERK!!"

"Hey, both of you stop!"

.·:*¨༺♥༻¨*:·.

In the end, while you got caught and had to pay the price of staying after school to clean up the gym, Hyeok was nowhere to be found. Cursing him out in your mind, you heard the gym door open. Looking towards the door, you spotted a born-haired boy. 'Hyeok?'

He smiled at you while you rolled your eyes, still a bit annoyed from before, and asked him why he was here. "For my reward," he said casually before getting closer to you. Shaking your head, you replied, "That doesn't count, you cheated" Looking up at him.

"Yes it does"

"No, it doesn't"

"Yes"

"No"

The argument between them continued for some time before you finally gave in with an annoyed sigh, "Fine, I'll do it." After hesitating for a moment, he leaned down and waited. You then took a deep breath in and out before quickly giving a small kiss on the cheek.

"There, happy now?"

"Very," he replied before walking towards the leftover volleyballs and placing them in the cart, hoping you didn't see the blush creeping on his face. "What are you doing?" you asked. "I'm helping you out. I'm sorry about before. I shouldn't have done that," he said, sounding guilty. "By the way, I have something for you," he said and tossed your favorite drink along with a note towards you. You caught both of them and looked down at the drink and the note. "It's alright," you said, "I'm pretty sure you had your reasons."

"Thanks," he replied with a smile and suggested that you look at the note. Curious, you opened the note to see that it had written, "Check your phone." Feeling a buzz in the back pocket of your pants, you took out your phone and felt your heartbeat rise with only three words.

ʜʏᴇᴏᴋ-ᴜ 🦖

I like you 💐

.·:*¨༺♥༻¨*:·.

ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Thank you for reading!
This was requested by Hanniesluvvie
Requests are always open
I like to credit the person who requests, so if you don't feel comfortable with sharing your username please do tell me in advance
Have a good day/afternoon/night :]