𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐍: 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐏

When you first saw him, it was an unusual experience at first but an experience that was a turning point in your life that you were ever so grateful for

You were feeling down, exhausted, and a mixture of emotions you couldn't express. You felt upset about everything and needed to release these emotions. The best place for you to do so was on the rooftop of your apartment. While others might confide in their friends or family when they feel low, you felt like no one tried to understand your situation or perhaps you simply couldn't articulate it properly.

Tears streamed down your face letting out all the emotions and feelings you kept for so long inside your heart until it was interrupted by a sudden thud. As you looked towards the cause of the noise, you spotted a boy who had dark brown curly hair and was wearing a red tracksuit. He seemed to be around the same age as you.

However, you weren't focused on who he was but rather on how he got here. You didn't hear the door open; otherwise, you would have heard the squeak it made. Plus it seemed as if he jumped from somewhere. As you were lost in your thoughts, you failed to notice the boy in the red tracksuit who had seen you sitting on the benches with a confused expression on your face. He waved at you with a sheepish smile before you realized he caught you and quickly turned in the other direction, feeling embarrassed.

You gazed at the night sky, mesmerized by the stars before feeling the weight of another person as they sat at the end of the bench. You figured it was the boy from before and stiffened as you did not know what would come next. Keeping your ears open as you couldn't see him that well from the corner of your eye. You heard muffles of what seemed like he was trying to find something in his pockets until he made a quiet 'yes'. You felt a motion of his arm extending towards you. "Here", he said, "It's for you to wipe your tears with"

Turning around to see him holding a white cloth towards you with a smile on his face. You were a bit frozen on the spot, not sure what to do. "oh...it's alright, I'm okay," You spoke with an assuring smile, but he didn't seem to notice. He gently grasped your hand and placed a cloth on your palm. "You don't look okay. You seem hurt."

His words rang in your mind as you stared down at the cloth before using it to wipe the tears that lingered on your face. It's been a while since you felt like someone understood you and it seemed that it was a stranger who did. "I 'm So Mun by the way," he said with a smile. "I'm [Y/N]," you replied giving back the same genuine smile.

The both of you made small talk, getting to slowly know each other not realizing how time had passed until So Mun had gotten a call. "Sorry but I have to go now," He said, with a tone of sadness. Nodding your head understanding that you should go back to your apartment as well. The both of you stood up and he extended his arm toward you, "It was nice meeting you, I hope we can talk another time." Seeing this made you chuckle as you extended your arm out giving him a handshake. "It was nice meeting you too, I enjoyed the talks we had."

Letting go of the handshake, you took the cloth he had given you from the pocket of your sweater. "I will get this cleaned, and give it back to you. Is there any time you're free?" you asked. So Mun just laughed and shook his head. "Keep it, it will give me a reason to see you again," he said, a cute smile forming on his face.

Although it may have been a small line he made but it made your heart do a whole cartwheel. Feeling a little flustered, you shook your head as an understanding and quickly said. "Well I should probably head out, my parents might be worried about where I am. We should totally talk again when we get the chance."

You didn't give him another chance to speak again as you ran towards the door and left him behind. You let yourself rest against the door as you clenched your chest, your heartbeat rising. Staring at the white cloth, you slightly smile to yourself .

'He was cute'

.·:*¨༺♥༻¨*:·.

ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Thank you all for reading!
I have decided to end the book soon as my inspiration is slowly fading away.
However, I have decided to take 1 or 2 requests before I fully close the book.
I appreciate all the heartful comments you guys have left as they made my day better.
Thank you so much and I hope you have a good day/afternoon/night :]