Chapter 2: Paired

*time skip to the next day*

Today we get to hear who we are paired with oh my god i am so excited for this!!
When we entered the classroom the whole class was very excited to know who they got. Everyone was screaming and talking. When the teacher walked in and shut the class up she said: "Y'all are excited to know who you're paired up with. I know and i understand that, but keep it down a little bit please." She was silent for a little while and then walked to her desk and grabbed some papers. "Well you will now find out who you're paired with, so keep quiet so everyone can hear theirs."
"Okay so james is with pim, selena with harold......." she continued saying names i didn't really pay attention until i heard Michelle's name. She was paired with Molly. I was so curious to see who was my pair. After some other names i finally heard my name. Oh my god, did i hear that right?! I'm paired with Chase my crush. When he said Chase's name he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back completely shocked. Michelle said "Oh my god, no way you are with Chase?!" "Yes, I am so excited to live with him for so long aaaaaa!" I replied.
In break we all told eachother who we were paired with and everyone was so excited about that i am paired up with Chase.
"Do you guys know when the project starts?" I asked. "Next week on monday." Molly replied.