Part 1

-Lee Know POV-

I stumbled into my car, disbelief and awe causing my heart to race, as I stared forward, shock making my limbs feel like jelly. I blinked a few times, then pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Oh my God..." I whispered, before twisting my head to look out the window. 

The face of Han Jisung stared back at me, his soft lips curled into the smile I thought about my every waking moment. Elation bubbled up inside of me, pure bliss gathering in my chest until I was sure I would explode from the force of it.

"YES!" I shouted. "HELL YEAH!" 

A giant grin on my face, I grabbed my phone with shaking hands and texted my friends.

GUESS WHO JUST LANDED A JOB AS ~THE~ SECRETARY OF HAN JISUNG!!!

Felix, of course, was the first to reply, and I let out another victorious whoop as I read his reply.

AND GUESS WHO JUST EARNED THEMSELVES SOME BROWNIES

[hyunjin]
i want too

[binnie]
give me some

[felix]
no
this for lee know

[channie]
lee know's not the only one with a job
give
please

[felix]
no

Laughing, I tucked my phone into my pocket and started my car. Before leaving, though, I took one more glance at my idol and winked. "See you soon."

...

Intimidation flooded my senses, wiping away any ounce of elation I'd had before entering the building. My interview had, of course, been taken in the same building, but for some reason, I felt a bit winded by the size of it now.

Taking a deep breath, I nervously approached the front desk and flashed my ID at the woman. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, um, ie ileum-eun linoyeyo, hanjiseong-ui sae biseoyeyo?" I stammered. ("Hi, um, my name is Lee Know, I'm Han Jisung's new secretary?")

I flushed, sure I'd messed up. According to my friends, I was pretty good at Korean, and I guess a bit more formal, but in my moment of anxiety, I stumbled over my words.

The woman gave me an unimpressed look-over, and indignation warmed the tip of my ears. Huffing, I lifted my chin and glared at her, satisfaction making a smirk slide onto my face as the woman's disdain melted from her face when she met my eyes.

Nodding, she replied in rapid fire Korean, and embarrassment made me shrink slightly. Luckily, she gestured to an elevator and recited a floor and room number, which is all that I could catch. 

Giving her a smile, which, thankfully, she returned, I walked up to the elevator she had indicated and took a deep breath before pushing the button. The doors slid open, and I clicked on the floor she had told me, so nervous my shaking finger managed to press two other buttons as well as the one I had originally intended to push.

An irritated grunt came from behind me, followed by a familiar voice that stopped my heart.

"Ah, seriously? Is this some kind of joke?"

I forced my frozen limbs to move and turned slowly, hearing the pounding of my heart in my ears. Han Jisung stood behind me, annoyance clear on his face.  At first, fear shot through me, thinking he was angry that I'd pressed three buttons, before I realized he was looking at his phone.

I let out a sigh, then immediately regretted it. He glanced up, once, looked back at his phone, before double-taking and frowning at me.

I completely froze, and no amount of urging could make my limbs move again. Han stared at me for a long, long time and a beep finally startled me into breathing. Dots danced in front of my eyes, proof that I'd been holding my breath longer than my body liked me to, and I heard the doors swing open. No one entered, and I realized it must've been one of the buttons I'd accidentally pressed. I struggled to get my breath back as the doors sild closed.

"Hey, are you that new secretary that came in for the interview the other day?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but instead, it ended up hanging open as I stared at his face. After about a minute, his frown deepened. "When in the world did you become mute?"

I shook myself, and stammered, "I-I apologize, sir." With a bow, I continued. "My name Is Lee Minho, but my friends call me-"

"Lee Know, yes, I'm aware."

...

QUICK NOTE LOVLIES

i made han a bit more formal in this because how tf someone gonna become a boss without acting like a cold-hearted prick for a few days?

jk but like actually though, he's gonna be a bit more formal than he is irl

...

Shock caused my mouth to drop open again, and a torrent of feelings flooded through me so quickly, I barely knew what emotion each of them were. The corner of his mouth ticked up, and I was immediately stuck on that smile. Suddenly, his sort of smile faded, and panic attacked me, thinking I'd done something wrong, but instead he said, "Um, you can stop bowing now."

Flustered, I stammered an apology and righted myself, clearing my throat. "Oh, um...what - sorry, um, how did you know my name?"

The sort of smile returned, and he replied, "Well, I tend to do my research when I hear of someone new coming to join my business."

...

another note i'm so sorry

actually more of a request, really. help because idk what business han should have so if you have any ideas that would be really helpful

...

I nodded, and Hans' gaze traveled over my shoulder. Unable to peel my eyes away from him I couldn't bring myself to follow his gaze, which is why I was able to experience my panic attack way earlier as he started towards me.

Startled, I moved to back up, but forgot we were in an elevator. The doors slid open and I tripped and stumbled backwards into a couch. Hans' expression developed into that of amusement, and he stepped closer to me.

I stared at him, my heart beating out of my chest as he crouched down and leaned closer to me. His smile grew slightly, and my lips parted as my eyes dipped down to his own.

"Nice to meet you, Lee Know. You may call me Sajangnim Han." He leaned even closer, his smile fading and an expression of a dark desire that I'd never thought I'd see on such an innocent face tinted his eyes. "Let's see if you can last longer than the others."

...

so, in case i didn't really specify enough, this book is called Switch bc Lee Know and Han are switches 

i mean, literally han has achieved baby girl passenger princess bad boy playboy level meanwhile Lee Know is either sweet af or bad bitch af

so <3