Part 2

-Lee Know's POV-

My hand's shook slightly, and my eyes widened in panic as coffee tilted against the end of the cup. I let out a breath of relief as I pushed open the door and walked into Han Jisung's office.

He barely glanced up at my enter and instead waved his hand at me, and said, "Throw it out, I don't want it anymore."

My mouth dropped open in outrage as I paused in the doorway. I usually tried to keep my emotions in check, but according to my friends, Hyunjin especially, I failed at it. And, apparently, I was scary when angry.

"Excuse me?" I snapped, then immediately felt a jolt of panic. I did not just disrespect my new boss. I knew I had to apologize, but my pride got in the way, and I just held my head high as Han looked up at me, surprised, and prayed that my panic didn't show.

...

guys

i was playing on poki.com and there was a ad and i noticed on the bottom it said "dolls do not move on their own"

LIKE BITCH TF I HOPE THEY DON'T

...

After a moment of silence, a smile spread across Han's face, similar to the dark desire I'd seen on it my first day here.

He stood, and my facade melted off me, and I knew that my panic was obvious now. Han's expression changed, the dark desire turning into something softer, kinder. I let out a little sigh, and suddenly, the coffee was taken from my hands.

I heard a quiet thunk as the cup was set on the table, then let out a yelp as I was yanked into the office.

Just as quickly, the door was slammed closed behind me as Han pushed me up against it, the softness leaving his face, the dark desire returning full force. "I almost forgot it was you, y'know," he said, and he grabbed both my wrists with one hand, pinning my arms above my head.

Flustered, I tried to pull my hands free, but his grip was iron.

Amusement flitted across his face as his free hand lighted gently upon my own, tilting his head and staring at me through his glasses. I inhaled sharply as his hand slid down my face, my neck, coming to a stop against my waist. I tried not to flinch as the warmth from his hand seeped through my clothes, burning against the side of my body.

"Did you know..." he whispered, his breath warm against my face, and I pursed my lips against the whimper that tried to force its way out as he tightened his grip against my wrist and pressed me harder against the door. "You're the first male that's ever applied for this job. And you're quite different from any male that's ever worked for me."

I huffed, finally finding my voice. "Well maybe it's because I refuse to submit to your weak attempt to seduce me."

Unfortunately, whatever slight hope I contained that made those words true were immediately destroyed as I felt myself folding at his smirk. He leaned ever closer, his dark brown eyes forever scrutinizing me in a way that made me feel...vulnerable.

He didn't stop moving closer until his lips were less than a centimeter away from mine, and by then I had stopped breathing.

"Weak, you say?" Han muttered, and I gasped as he tilted his head down and pressed his lips softly against my neck. His hand released my waist and instead cupped the side of my neck as he showered it with gentle kisses that grew more and more aggressive.

Another gasp, louder this time, escaped me as his teeth sunk into my skin, and I had to force myself to stop at that gasp as his hand slid back down to my stomach. "And how weak is my attempt now?" Han mumbled softly into my neck.