Part 3

-Lee Know's POV-

last night...

As soon as I had gotten home last night, only Hyunjin and Felix were home, and I paused in the doorway as I heard whispers filtering through. I peeked into the room and saw them closer than they normally were when the rest of our friend group was around. They were smiling, but they seemed serious.

After a while, I felt kind of bad for eavesdropping, and I stepped out, pretending I didn't see anything. They pulled apart, and Felix seemed flustered. Hyunjin, on the other hand, wore an amused little smile and shot Felix a look that made me feel twice as awkward.

Of course, they knew they were caught, but before any of us could say anything, the front door banged open.

Loud yells filled the house and Hyunjin cringed, his smugness lifting off of him. Felix noticed and as the rest of the group stepped in, he shot them a dirty look. They immediately quieted down, and Hyunjin slid a grateful look to Felix. Suddenly, Seungmin gasped.

"Linooooooo! What's on your neck!?"

Blood rushed to my face and I recoiled from Seungmins finger and the stares I was receiving. After a while, I let out a nervous sigh and pulled the collar of my shirt down.

The room filled with shouts and gasps, this time, Hyunjin included.

I flinched and took a step back from the chaos, and Felix stepped forward. He tilted his head in a way that made it clear that he was asking for permission, and when I gave him a tiny smile, he pulled me into a hug.

I glanced up and noticed Hyunjin glaring at me.

I quickly pulled away from Felix, who, fortunately, was pulling away as well. He observed me for one more second before a huge smile overtook his face and he gave me a shove that was obviously meant to be playful but sent me stumbling back a step.

He started squealing in Korean, and the rest joined in. Except for Hyunjin, who slid forward to stand closer to Felix.

Finally, someone voiced the question I'd been dreading. "Who did that?"

The corners of my lips tilted downwards, and I said, "Well, if you want to know, you guys have to shut up and stay quiet until I say you can talk."

It took a while, but the excitement gave way to curiosity, and the room fell silent. I swallowed, then cringed as Changbin pressed his lips together to prevent himself from laughing.

"Uhm...so, the person who did this...may or may not have been, uhm." I cringed, trying to prepare myself for the screams that would inevitably follow my statement. "Um, it might have been...my new boss?"

Absolute silence. Damnit.

The shouts were twice as loud as usual, and I groaned internally. They were so childish. "GUYS!" I shouted, and although they calmed down, only Bang Chan, Felix, and Hyunjin turned to look at me.

"Guys. It's not that big of a deal-"

"Not that-? Are you being serious?" Felix stared at me incredulously.

I nodded. "Yes, I am. It was just a one time thing that I highly doubt will ever ever happen again. Now, can we forget about this?"

Obviously, no, we couldn't forget about this, but I guess they must've noticed how uncomfortable I was. Thankful that they had taken the hint, I smiled.

"Now, Felix," I said, my voice taking on a dangerous tint, "Where are those brownies you promised?"

present...