chapter nine

location: saudi arabia

f1gossipgirl

●○

○●

○●

liked by 23,489 others

f1gossipgirl BREAKING NEWS! Formula 2 Rivals, Arthur Leclerc and Olivia Hamilton have been spotted two separate times together. Once leaving the track late at night together and other, at a cafe yesterday after Olivia was bombarded by the news of her bio parents being at the race. Could these two have finally gotten over their rivalry?

CLICK SEE COMMENTS...

Olivia was sitting in her driver's room, scrolling through Instagram when she saw the post. She heard a knock at her door before it was through open by Julia who looked very stressed.

"I'm assuming you've seen the article." Julia said, closing the door behind her. She took a seat beside the driver.

"There's an article? I've only seen this post on Instagram." Olivia showed her phone. Julia inhaled sharply.

"Look, you have practice in two hours. I'll try to get this sorted out before you finish and have media duties." Julia placed a comforting hand on Olivia's shoulder.

"I can't handle this right now. On top of my biological family being here, this is just to much." Julia gave her shoulder one last squeeze before leaving. Olivia felt her phone buzz seconds after.

the tea spillers☕️

paul
someone please tell
me what's going on

bia
liv you doing okay?

liv
this sucks
there's so many fucking
articles about it

denny
i can tell you that
arthur is not taking this
well

ollie
julia and arthur's pr are
handling it. liv
you don't need to stress
about it