Permission

"Mummy please I want to go to the college I don't want to do my college through the school of open learning please mom please" Aarohi pleaded in front of her mother who was indifferent to her pleadings and focused on the chores at hand

"I cannot do anything about it Aarohi your father was very straightforward about it from the very start that you will not be going to college at any cost" her mother stated with a blank face while continuing to wash the vegetables.

"but why? I am not asking to go to a different country or state. It is in Delhi itself. People dream of getting into Delhi University and now that I have why are you not letting me go? It is nothing different from school I will go and come everyd-" she was cutoff by a voice from behind.

"What is going on over here?" Her grandmother asked walking towards them and saw her granddaughter as water began to collect at the bottom lid of her eye.

"Why is my aaro crying?" she looked angrily at her daughter in law and before Aarohi's mother could say anything Aarohi spoke

"Dadi I want to go to the college. I got admission in Delhi University you know na how difficult it is to get into it. Dadi please please please. I really want to go. " Aarohi kept on blabbering determined to keep her grandmother on her side while her mother rolled her eyes knowing that it will lead her nowhere.

"Have you paid the fees?" Dadi asked with a smile on her face and wiping off the tears that feel from Aarohi's eyes while convincing her. With a big smile Aarohi nodded her head and hugged her knowing that nobody can stop her now.

Her mother on the other hand was shocked and began to speak " but maaji Aarohi's father said- " and was harshly cutoff by Rajwanti's hand raised towards her gesturing her to stay quiet.

~~~~~~~~

Priyanshu was watching T.V. when his twin sister called him from inside the room angrily "PRIYANSHU WHY DON'T YOU FLUSH AFTER USING THE WASHROOM !!!! YOU DOG!!! EVEN THE DOGS TRY TO HIDE THEIR POOP BUT YOU? YOU ARE SO SHAMELESS"

She angrily stomped her feet on the ground and went to the kitchen when didn't get any response from him. He just shrugged and continued watching the movie he knew it was an everyday thing and didn't pay much attention to it.

Soon he heard the door bell ring and didn't even make efforts to get up and open the door as he knew Prisha will soon get annoyed and open it herself. But to his surprise the person outside unlocked the door himself and came inside.

Looking at who he was Priyanshu jumped from the couch and in his arms. It was none other than there elder brother Alok. Both of them fell on ground with the force Priyanshu jumped on his brother also making Alok laugh loudly.

"What did you break now?" their mother yelled from the kitchen as she heard a loud thump noise come from the living room. When she didn't receive any response she decided to check herself with a spatula in her hand and meeting Prisha half way they made their way to the living room from where apparently the loud laughs of Priyanshu could be heard.