𝟏

A girl with long brown hair and beautiful light brown eyes was standing on a small platform waiting for her older brother to arrive

A girl with long brown hair and beautiful light brown eyes was standing on a small platform waiting for her older brother to arrive. Just as she was about to grab her phone the big door opened and in came her brother running in panting with his hands on his knees.

"Sorry I'm late, fairy godmother needed help with the shipment of books for the library." Explained the older boy with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was wearing a nice light blue suit with a nice white shirt underneath.

"It's fine prince Ben." Said the royal tailor as he kept massaging the soon to be Queen.

"How are you doing Bells?" Asked Ben.

"I'm doing alright, I'm just a little nervous telling mother and father." She said with a look of worry.

"Hey it's going to be fine, if mother could give father a second chance, then we should give them one." Said Ben as he grabbed her hand and gave it small squeeze for comfort.

"Head." Said the royal tailor. As he measured her head really fast.

Just then two older people came walking in through a opened door that was from outside.

"How is it possible that you're gonna be crowded queen and advise next month?" Said the King.

"You're just a baby's!" He said.

"There turning 16, dear." Said the Queen.

"Hey pops." "Hey momma." Said both the twins.

"Sixteen?" Said the King.

"That's far too young to be crowded queen and advise." Said the King as he stopped and the queen picked up a little shoulder cover and started to fold it.

"I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." He said.

"Uh. You decided to marry me at 28." Said the Queen.

"It was either you or a teapot." Jokes the King. "Kidding." He said.

"Mother, Father..." Said Bellina about to move toward her parents.

"Ah!" Said the tailor. "Mmm-mmm."

"We've chosen our first official proclamation." She said moving back. "We've decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost, be given a chance to live here in Auradon." She said her nerves going more high with the look that her parents gave them.

"Uh." "Huh." Said both parents.

"Every time we look out to the island, we feel like they've been abandoned." Said Ben as he walked toward their parents.

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" The King said.

"We start out with a few at first, only ones who need our help the most." Said Bellina walking next to her brother, the tailor giving up and just sitting on the small platform.