𝟐

Now in Maleficent's castle with the other villain kid's parents they are having a meeting about what they're kids will do when they get to Auradon

"You will go. You will find the Fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand." Said Maleficent as she was working on her nails.
"Easy-peasy."

"What's in it for us?" Said Matt.

"Matching thrones. He's-and-hers crowns." Said the woman.

"I think he meant us." Said Carlos.

"It's all about you and me, baby!" Said Maleficent. "Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" She asked sitting up and leaning over the railing to look at her son and his friends.

"Well, yeah, I mean, who doesn't..." Matt said looking at his mother with a small chuckle and a smirk.

"Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more." Said Maleficent. "And with that wand and my scoter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will." Said the Evil Queen looking at the woman whose talking with the kids.

"Our will, our will."

"And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, mister." She said to her son.

"What...Mom..." He said looking at her but she just looked back at him then both of their eyes changed to a bright green color and then they had a staring contest. In the end Matt couldn't control the situation and looked away.

"Fine. Whatever." Said Matt.

"I win." Said Maleficent.

"Evie. My little Evil-ette in training." Said the Evil Queen. Her daughter happily walking over towards her mother.

"You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing." Said Evil Queen.

"And lots and lots of mirrors." They both said. Evie laughed a little just dreaming about it. "No laughing. Wrinkles."

"Well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him to much." Said Cruella.

"Really, Mom?" Asked Carlos.

"Yes. Who would touch up my roots? Fluff my fur and scrape the bunions of my feet?" She said bring her foot up and Carlos caches it.

"Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." He said looking away.

"Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon." She said.

"No! I'm not going!" He said changing his mind about the new school.

"Oh!" Said Maleficent.

"Well, Jay isn't going either." Said Jafar. "I need him to stock the shelves in my store."