𝟑

A black car pulls up to a big building and just a little ways down to the side was a brick sign that said 'Welcome To AURADON PREP Goodness doesn't get any better'

A black car pulls up to a big building and just a little ways down to the side was a brick sign that said 'Welcome To AURADON PREP Goodness doesn't get any better'. As they pulled up they heard music playing, people cheered.

When the car came to a stop the man came out and opened the door only for Carlos and Jay to fall out fighting for a price of cloth.

"Ow."

"Stop!" Said Carlos as he was on the ground and Jay kicking him a few times. When everyone saw that the band stopped playing and just watched it.

"You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?"

"'Cause you want it!"

"No!"

Matt and Evie just got out of the car, Evie was looking around amazed about how lively it is and how much green a place could be. Matt on the other hand didn't want to be here at all, he rolled his eyes at the two fighting for something so stupid.

"Give it to me!" Said Jay.

Just then four people walked up to the group a woman in the front waring all light blue and a big light pink bow. And two girl and a boy.

"Let go!"

"Guys, guys, guys. We have an audience." Said Matt as he and Evie moved to the front of the other two.

"Just cleaning up." Said Jay taking the cloth from Carlos then helping him up.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that I mean just leave it." Said Fairy Godmother as she smiled at them.

Jay just slowly nodded and tossed everything back into the car and looked back at the group in front of them to see a beautiful girl with light pale skin and long brown hair. "Hello foxy." He said walking up to Bellina who smiled at him. Audrey saw this and stepped in front of her protectively, giving Jay a force smile.

"The name's Jay." He said looking around Audrey.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress." Said the woman looking at the Villain kids with a soft smile on her face. "The Fairy Godmother?" Asked Matt looking at her with an idea face a plan coming to mind. "As in 'Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo'?" Asked Matt doing a small hand thing as if he had a wand.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi you know it!" She said.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." He said trying to sweeten her up.

"Oh." Said the woman with a smile.

"And that sparkling wand."

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say 'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!'" She said with weird hand gestures.

"It's so good to finally meet you all." Said Bellina as she came out from behind Audrey. "I'm Bell." She said smiling softly at all of them. "Princess Bellina. Soon to be Queen." Said Audrey with a big smile on her face. "And I'm Ben." Said her brother. "Prince Benjamin." Said Audrey looking at him.