32 | I Hate You

*Now playing - logical
by Olivia Rodrigo*

Flashback
I stand, arms crossed and leaning on the counter. "This is stupid"

"You wanted to tag along," Seungmin said matter-of-factly. I look at him as he pours himself a drink.

My eyes wander around the kitchen, random people making out or talking to each other filled the space but that's what a high school party is all about. I wouldn't know because I wasn't really that type.

"Where is Jisung anyways?"

"Finding a new hookup" I look to Seungmin and he motions his head, I look to see Jisung fully making out with a random girl I hadn't seen in my life.

Swallowing harshly because he was just with me a few hours ago, how can one be so horny?

I grab Seungmin's drink, chugging it "He can't be the only one having fun," I said harshly, walking away from Seungmin and past Jisung and his new fuck buddy.

The alcohol had yet to hit my system but I pushed back all the nerves as I found Xavier, a boy who had been after me since freshman year.

"Hey," I said as I walked up to where he stood against the wall.

"Minho" He addresses me, looking around "Finally escaped your personal bodyguard?" I knew he meant Jisung which was far from the truth. I got into more fights for Jisung than he has ever for me.

Ignore his words "I heard you've been looking for me" I smirk and he does the same.

"I'm always looking for you Minho, but you're never alone and you never seem interested"

I walk closer to him "I'm interested now"

I felt his hand on my waist, pulling me even closer "How interested?"

I leaned my lips close to his "So interested" and he kissed me. As I thought about Jisung and how much I wished it was his lips on mine, this felt wrong that it wasn't.

My hands on his face as our tongues tangle with each other. I pull away and Xavier's lips go down to my neck while my eyes go to the crowd. Finding Jisung who stares at us, the girl he was once with trying to get his attention but he shrugs her hands off and goes upstairs.

I fully pull Xavier away "I-I have to go" I didn't wait to hear his words before following Jisung up the stairs. My eyes wandered upstairs before knocking on the restroom door "Jisung?"

The door opened and I was pulled inside, making me gasp. "What the fuck?!" I told him as He locked the door and turned to me. "The hurt" I mumbled, rubbing my wrist.

"Yeah?" He walks to me and my legs hit the sink, trapping me. "Want to know what hurt me?"

"What?"

Jisung grabs my jaw, "You kissing that random guy" Alcohol is on his breath.

I push him away "Back off" I spat "You can't do this"

Jisung furrows his brows "What am I doing?" He asks "You asked me to be more open and here I am, I'm telling you that I don't want you with him... or anyone else but me"

I let out a bitter chuckle "Get used to it"

Jisung glares at me "What did you say?"

I walk to him and lean closer "Get fucking used to it" I wouldn't have said this if I didn't chug whatever Seungmin had. "I watch you make out with different girls in front of my face all the goddamn time, you don't see me whining about it"

I didn't whine, I threw a tantrum but never in front of him so he couldn't tell me different.

Jisung kissed me, taking me by surprise. I didn't pull away but wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. "You belong to me," Jisung says, kissing my jaw and down to my neck. Nibbling and biting the area—erasing the last guy's touch in an instant.

My breathing is heavy as we walk backward, Jisung pulling away fully "I'll show you how much you belong to me, darling"

He turns me around, leaning me over the sink. I watch his moves through the mirror. Anticipation was killing me. Watching him push my shirt up and kiss down my back, I let out a shaky breath "Jisung we shouldn't do this" I whisper.

Jisung looks at me "You don't want me?"

I furrow my brows and stand up "I do—"

"You want him don't you?"

I shake my head and turn around "What? No, I just don't want us to get caught" I try to touch him but he pushes my hands away.

"Why do you care if we get caught now?" He said harshly "You didn't care when you were sucking my dick in the boys locker room yesterday"

I step back "But you do!" I yell, "Stop—Stop putting this on me! It's you, it's always fucking you!" I spat.

"Minho stop" He walks to me and tries to shush me but I push him away again.

"No, fuck you!" I said to his face "I fucking hate you, I hate that you made me like this and I hate how you treat me" I walk out of the restroom, ignoring him calling my name.

I hurry down stairs and past the sweaty bodies, wiping the tears from my face. Now I was drunk and sad, what a fucking combo.

I didn't walk home, I didn't want to be there and I told my parents I was sleeping at Jisung's. Now I sat at some random park, regretting my words.

I got a few texts from Seungmin but I ignored them. Jisung tried to call a couple of times but I ignored him too, until I couldn't.

I already missed him and I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from him. So I called him back.

The phone rang a few times before it answered "I'm sorry" I said immediately.

This was how it was. He does something shitty and I say something shitty, but I make up for it and he just says the same. We just stay the same.

*Now playing - logical
by Olivia Rodrigo*