Hak hai mera

Hey guys😇

Last time late aayi thi toh yeh mere taraf se aap logon ke liye ek apology card samajke is nanhi si jaan ko maaf kardo😝Pleaaaashhhhh😜

Toh sab log ke liye mere taraf se ek bada sa sorry......aapko toh patah hi hoga ki mere boards chal rahe hai......toh usi ki models chl rahe they yaar aur revision alag se sir dard de raha hai.....agle hafte practicals bhi hai😭😭😭😭😭

That's why I was too late this time🫠🫠🫠 please is bar ke liye maaf kardo😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️ Pakka aapko agli baar disappoint nahi karunga🤗🤗

And one more interesting news for all you guys😄😄😄

Aap mein se bahut log bol rahe thi ki you wanted to interact with me about the update and plots so I have created my insta account especially for my Wattpad readers😇😇😇

So do follow me on Insta🩷🩷
https://instagram.com/dreamgirlxwrites?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

Agar aapko kisi bhi baat pe mujhse baat karni ho toh is account mein mujhe msg kar sakthe ho.....because watty pe msg karne is not that comfortable ☺️

Now Enjoy😍

                  ******************

The time flew away in a jiffy and Anaya who was till now curled up on her bed thinking about how her life turned upside down in just a matter of few days dawned down on her.

That was really frustrating for her on how she was not even asked a decision.....either by her father or her current husband.

Finally losing in the battle of her mind and heart, she stepped out of the room and went down to know whether her hulk of a mafiahead husband had returned back or not.

But as she descended the stairs, all she saw was that all the windows were closed with curtains and the doors were locked too. She turned around in search of servants but saw none. Ishaan was in his room when she came down so she was at peace knowing that she wasnt really alone in that huge mansion now.

But where did everyone go? And why hasnt her husband and bhai not yet returned. This didnt settle well with her.

She peeked out of the window and saw more guards than normal guarding the main entrance.

An unsettling feeling erupted in her mind and she quickly unlocked her phone to dial him once.

And that's when she realised that she didnt had his number.

Anaya (murmering): Arey yaar.....konsi biwi ke paas apne husband ka number nahi hoti? Mein bhi na ........ab kya karu? Ishaan se puch aao kya? Lekin woh bahut mazaak udaayega mera ....ahaan ...... kaha phas gayi yaar mein.....

But lastly she decided that she will go to Ishaan itself as he was the only option left for her.

She climbed the stairs back up and finally got into his room and Ishaan quickly got up from his bed seeing her literally dashing into his room uninvited.

Ishaan (horrified): Kya yaar......ese ek jawaan ladke ke kamre mein achanak se nahi aate.....yeh patah nahi hai kya tujhe? Agar mein change kar raha hota toh? Ya mein koi personal kaam kar raha hota toh?

Anaya (bored): Chal bakwaas band kar aur jaldi se Ansh ka number dede.

Ishaan (with a smirk): Hmmm....Ansh kon hai?.......mujhe toh aise koi insaan ka chehra nahi yaadaa raha?

Anaya (with an annoyed face): Mera pati....Reyansh Malhotra.....unhein toh tum bhool nahi sakthe na.....unka number dede mujhe.

Ishaan (smirking more): Oh ab tu apni biwigiri dikhayegi mere samne? Bhool mat Rey bhai tera husband kam aur mera bhai zyada lagta hai. Huh....badi aayi.