Baatein.....Dil ki baatein

Hella readers🤗🤗

Kaise ho aap sab...mujhe patah hai ki sab theek hi honge aur aap log kuch zyada hi khush bhi honge kyunki mein back to back updates jo de rahi hoon aap sab ko😚😚😚

mujhe patah hai ki sab theek hi honge aur aap log kuch zyada hi khush bhi honge kyunki mein back to back updates jo de rahi hoon aap sab ko😚😚😚

Enjoy🩷🩷🩷
******************

Radhika and Anaya had reached the phoenix Mall and the guards were following them from a safe distance.

Anaya's outfit

Radhika (while walking): Jaldi karna Anaya.....kyunki mere paas zyada time nahi hai.

Anaya (meekly): Ji maa.

Radhika (sternly): Aur bhoolna mat ki hum yaha kya lene aaye hai......Raj Mahal mein sab ko parampara ke mutaabik chalna padega aur hum sab ko traditional kapde hi pehna padega.

Anaya (nodding): Ha maa samaj gayi.

Radhika just gave her a curt nod and moved forward while Anaya's eyes welled with tears looking at her distant attitude.

She quickly moved to her and asked if she can use the washroom and Radhika asked her to not make it harder for her to wait.

Replying in positive, Anaya almost ran to the washroom and closed the door sobbing. She had never got the love of a mother and finally when she was getting some, God snatched that too away from her.

She quickly dialled Reyansh and the the phone rang for about 4 times but no one picked up the call.Then she thought that she shouldn't have called him for such silly matters......may be she was depending on him a little more than required. She cursed herself for dialling him up so abruptly without a second thought.

Dejected she put the phone back in her bag and that's when Reyansh called back.

She rapidly fished in for her phone from the bag and attended the call not before normalisinh her heavy breaths due to her constant sobs.

Even before Reyansh can say something from the other side, Anaya already began sobbing not able to control anymore. Fuck her senses.....she needed him the most now.