Chapter 16

"That wasn't so bad." I say as we leave out the exit gate of the ride.
"Oh really?" Luke's looks at me with a testing stare. 
"Mhm," I nod.
"Okay, let's go again." Luke turns around and I quickly take hold of his arm.
"I thought it 'wasn't so bad'," he says.
"No, no, no," I pull him the opposite way from the ride and he laughs.
...
An hour later goes by, and after riding almost every ride, Luke and I decide on getting something to eat. Luke offers to buy me a funnel cake, which is an offer I cannot decline.
...
"I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom." I say to Luke who's doing something on his phone. I get up from the table and he assures me he'll be waiting there.
...
Where the hell is the bathroom? I've been walking around for the past three minutes and I've seen no signs of porta potties anywhere. I pause and look at my surroundings for the third time but I still don't see any.

"Lost?" An all too familiar voice sounds besides me. I keep walking. Of course, Harry continues to walks beside me.
"May I help you?"
"I could ask you the same thing, you've circled here twice." He motions to the area we're in. No wonder everything started to look so familiar.

I turn to face Harry, who's wearing a navy blue shirt with some type of logo on it, along with black jeans and black sneakers.

"Are you checking me out?" He smiles, clearly trying to to hold in a laugh. I roll my eyes and glance away.
"No, I was just looking at your outfit." I fold my arms to my chest, still annoyed that I haven't found a bathroom yet.
"In other words, checking me out." He says. I let out an annoyed sigh.

Harrys POV.
"Harry, unless you know where the bathroom is, there's no point of us talking right now." She says. I chuckle at how annoyed she gets when I'm around her.

"I don't know if there's a restroom here but I know that they have those little toilet things over there." I point to the directions of whatever those things are called.

"Do you mean porta potties?" She asks as she begins to walk in the direction that I just gestured to.
"Well that's a dumb ass name." Who the hell names a toilet 'porta-potty'?" I walk along with her.

"Well it kind of make sense if you think about it. It's a portable toilet and potty is another word for toilet," she says. I shrug. It kind of makes sense, but I'm still not gonna call it that.

I wait for Katherine to come out of the "toilet", which surprisingly didn't take that long.

I'll never understand the whole girls-and-the-bathroom situation. For instance, why they always have to go in groups, why they take so long, or why they chose to do their hair and makeup in the school bathrooms all the time instead of at home. They must have a whole damn beauty spa in there.

Katherine's POV.
"And you're still here." I sigh as I put my little bottle of hand sanitizer in my purse, they should really consider placing sinks in those things, sanitary wipes at least.

"I have nothing else to do." He shrugs.
"All these girls here and you can't find one to mess with? I thought that was your specialty." I say and he lets out a small laugh.
"I don't like anyone else here." He says, locking his eyes with mine. I know where this is gonna go and I definitely know this is my cue to go.

"Well I hope you find something to do, but I have someone waiting so..." I try to walk past him but he stops me. How did I not see that coming?
"And by someone you mean Luke."
"Right." I say to him.

"I don't see why you're waisting your time with him. You and I know that he's just gonna break up with you as soon as he takes interest in someone else." He says in a low voice. I try to ignore the sting in my chest I felt after what he said.

"How did you even know we were going out?" I ask out of curiosity.
"Well, I didn't. . .but now I do." he smirks.

"I think you'd be better off with me." He says and I scoff.
"And how are you any better? At least Luke doesn't go around hooking up with everyone, oh, and he also knows how to treat a girl." I tried to hold back my tongue many times before, but this time words just flew out.