Chapter ¹

Dear Diary

When I grow up I want to be a Photographer

My Biology teacher asked us today what our future career is and they all laughed at me when I said that.

I was embarrassed and they will never stop mocking me about it but atleast Claire is there to make me feel good.

I saw her laugh at me though but I guess me wanting to be a Photographer is an unfunny joke to others. I hope she doesn't think it's a weird thing.

She knows I'm very passionate about photography idk why she found that funny because I told her and she always wants me to take her good pics for her Instagram.

She's all I write about lately and my diary is about to be full. Well she's my girlfriend for 3 years now and next month is our three years anniversary.

I hope this time she pulls through :(
You know how I cried last year when I called her and she hung up, shooting me a text that she was busy. It did hurt and she forgot about our anniversary but it's ok. I love her anyways.

She can be very feisty sometimes but that's one of the things I love about her.

Anyways My mother is calling me for dinner. I have to go before she comes up here and lectures me about time management.

Goodnight Buddy
JK

Jungkook's family always have dinner together everyday at 8p.m. His mother makes sure everyone is at the table because that's the only time during the week they get to spend with each other.

His mother is a big brand boutique owner. She's always been fond of stylish clothes and dresses her family well. She makes a very good living off of the store as well as the father who's a hotel chain owner.

They're very well off and sometimes it's too much for Jungkook because everyone looks at him as a spoilt rich teenager but he's a very closed off, caring and loving boy who keeps a diary updated almost everyday.

His class mates expected him to mention taking over his parents businesses when he grows up but Jungkook doesn't want that. He loves and appreciates his parents hard work but that's not for him.

He has his own passion and dreams. His parents accepted that and are very supportive of his dreams.

Why can't everybody else accept that?

"Kookie baby have seat dinner is almost ready." Jungkook's mother gives him a warm hug and kisses the side of his head as he takes a seat at the dinner table.

Mrs Jeon is very affectionate and never stops making his family feel that motherly love she has to offer. She's been there for her husbands ups and down when he started the hotel business. She was his strong hold when everything was falling apart until he pulled through.

Jin loves his wife dearly. He appreciates the love and support his woman gave him all those years. He still remembers how Mina was always there for him, how she took money from her own business to support his projects, how she stayed up all night with him making plans and all the calculations needed to get his business up and running like where it is today.

Jin will forever be grateful for his wife and the little lives she brought for him. His happiness, his lovely sweet baby boy Jungkook and his little princess sister Danielle.

Though Jungkook and Dani fight a lot, they are what brings the life and light in the Jeon household.

"What are you looking at you idiot." Jungkook scowls at Dani.