GION // It's okay if it's you.

(A/N): Short oneshot.

Gion. Prince of Italy. Cold-hearted, stern, and strict, with a fake, friendly face in front of strangers or admirers. 

At least, that was how he looked in front of everyone else.

But with you? 

He was a completely different man. He was sweet, sometimes clingy... Bringing you out on romantic dates and spoiling you with gifts. He was patient, and sometimes even acted like a child. Being with you made him feel comfortable-- With you, he could be himself-- It was like the inner child in him was soothed whenever he was with you. 

Around you, he didn't need to hide anything. He could cry with you-- He could laugh with you-- And he would comfort you. 

And, well, there are perks of dating a perfect man with good grades and looks, right? 

Failing a subject? He'd tutor you with patience, like how a mother would treat her child. 

-

"(Y/N)? Do you get this topic?" He asked, his voice completely different from when he spoke to the other princes. A soothing, gentle one.

You snap back into reality, blinking a few times and nervously nodding. 'Shoot, I was too busy staring at his god damned pretty face.' You nervously bite your lip. And your lover noticed that. 

He sighs, and places one finger under your chin, your eyes leaving the paper as you were trying to understand his notes to look at his beautiful sky-blue eyes. God, you could stare into them forever. 

"I-I'm sorry..." You nervously breathe out, as your eyes look away from his gaze, only to find their way back into his captivating eyes that left you breathless every. Single. Time.

He smiles softly, his gaze softening. 

"It's okay if it's you."

-

284 words

-

(A/N): any thoughts on this chapter? I haven't written in a while so i cant really think of anything ugh