LIVIO // Please don't die...

(A/N): NO THIS IS NOT ANGST DONT WORRY
Being suicidal and delulu gives me more motivation to write comfort ffs/j
Short because I'm supposed to be studying but gave up :>

I LOVE LIVIO AHHH

-

You stare blankly at the wall. You felt so... empty. Like you were having a mental breakdown, but you had no tears left. Yet your hands were shaking. 

Was it because of the pain from the blade in your hands? You didn't know either. 

What else was there to live for? Everything was falling apart. Your grades were going down, your parents had given up, and you lost interest in your hobbies. And your "Friends"? They're all just Lunchbox Friends. Who cared if you were going through shit? They had other things to care about, not some pathetic Pity Party you were holding.

You didn't even notice as the knife was piercing through the skin of your wrist. Just then, a knock on the door was heard, and your boyfriend, (Aka malewife/j) stepped into the room, smiling brightly with his eyes closed. "(Y/n, dinner's ready, and I even cooked your favo-"

He stopped as he noticed your bloodshot eyes and your bleeding hands, his smile immediately fading. You didn't even have time to process what happened as he sat beside you on your bed, cupping your face with worried light blue eyes. 

"(Y/N), what happened-- oh no, look at your hands..." He whispered worriedly, his veiny hands travelling from your tear-stained cheeks to your smaller hands, covered in cuts. He didn't even let you speak-- not that you were going to, anyway. 

He then pulls you into a tight hug after placing the knife on your vanity table (or nightstand idk), making another rush of tears leave your eyes, and a few muffled sobs as he pulls you into his chest, stroking your hair quietly. 

"I'm sorry." You whispered, trembling. You didn't even care how pathetic you looked in front of him. "I'm sorry for failing at everything. For not trying hard enough. For not being stable." 

He only pats your head, listening to your rant, and waiting for you to calm down, before speaking again; "It's fine. You're perfect, (Y/N). I don't care about your grades. Grades don't define how smart you are. And 'you don't put in much effort'? (Y/N), that's a lie, and you know it." He continues whispering into your ear as you calm down. How did you ever pull such a perfect man? 

He continues cuddling and comforting you until you've calmed down completely, still sniffling slightly. He then cups your cheek again. 

"(Y/N). Please, don't ever go through things like this yourself again. What if I hadn't came in in time..? I couldn't imagine what I'd do without you, (Y/N)..." He whispers, smiling softly, his eyes filled with pain and slight fear. He didn't want to lose anyone else that was precious to him... Not after his mother, and the cat that he was meant to protect.

"(Y/N)... Please don't die, and leave me alone..." 

-

500 words

-

(A/N): and then yall cuddled and all yipee

Livio is the greenest green flag ever, don't break the poor man's heart 

fictional men treat me better than my parents :0