NOTE

Hey guys.

The story will be updated in few days. But before that I'd like to share a few things about the upcoming story.

Even though it is a fanfic. The characters won't be exactly the same as in the show. Shivaay won't be the tough and serious guy you're used to, and Manik won't have the typical rich, "don't mess with me" attitude. You'll get to know more about the characters as the story progresses.

The other characters except the main characters won't have that much screen space except the father roles.

I may not be able to give all four characters equal importance in the story initially. However, I can promise that once all the characters meet, everyone will be present in every chapter. Until then, please understand that characters will appear in the chapters as needed by the storyline.

The story might start a bit slow in the beginning but will pick up its pace as it goes along. Keep in mind that this story is set in the 2000s, so it won't feature all the modern elements.

Last but not the least you can express your point of views towards story at any part. I will take care of all the complains if you have any please mention. So that I can improve my writing skills.

This story won't be too long. It may have 15-20 medium length chapters. I will try to update 3 chapters in every two weeks. I will be writing and editing the chapters so that there won't be any mistakes that's why it is taking time.

Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy the story!

- Love Sahi