CHAPTER 2

In the same city, a large house stands along with its owner, Shakti Singh Oberoi. Shakti is addicted to cricket betting, card games, and alcohol. He's not necessarily a bad person, but neither can he be called a good one. Always have fights with his mother Kalyani even at this age. Kalyani is a kind soul, hoping her son to leave the gang of his friends who are useless. Pinky Singh Oberoi, wife of Shakti who is innocent and follows her husband words without questioning.

Here enters one of our protagonist, Shivaay Singh Oberoi

A guy who is shy, full of enjoyment and craziness. He works on his late grandfather's estate. Omkar is his close friend.

{Guys a small correction in previous chapter Cabir and Omkar just know each other but not too close}

"Get ready for tomorrow; we're going to visit Raghav's daughter's for match," Shakti informs the family.

"Raghav's daughter? After witnessing your actions, I'm surprised they agreed," Kalyani taunts.

"Marriage this early. Whyy?" nags Shivaay

"Yeah you are small kid right, who can't leave his mother. Shut up and get ready" mocks Shakti.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Is everything his wish? Is it my marriage or his? Have you seen how rudely he is talking outside? I don't want this marriage. Go and tell your husband" complains Shivaay frustratedly to his mom.

"It's ok Chinna. No need to marry now only" says Pinky.

" Mom please convince Shakti" Pinky pleads Dadi

"You're such an innocent fool. Wait a minute," says Dadi.

"You are so lucky if you become son-in-law of Raghav. He is a great person. Even the girl is well educated and beautiful" says Dadi lovingly.

"I don't wanna marry now only" whines Shivaay.

"Chinna listen to me please. Let's just go tomorrow. If you don't like, no one will force you. Just going to their house itself is a big step. Is that ok?" pleads dadi.

------------------------------------------------------

The entire family gathers at Raghav's house early in the morning for the matchmaking.

"Have you seen the size of this house? What must it cost?" Shakti mutters to his friend. That's how he is. Always with his friends discussing about random topics.

"Call your daughter Raghav" someone says.

Anika jumps into the situation, mischief dancing in her eyes..

"Who's the groom here?" Anika demands.

"It's me. Will you marry or what?" jokes Shakti.

"Huh. I won't marry someone who dyes their hair" mocks Anika making everyone laugh.