Obsessed prince ch1

No one's pov

"HYUNJIN GET DOWN HERE FOR BREAKFAST!!"

Hyunjins father yelled from downstairs waking hyunjin up. Hyunjin was shirtless and in black sweatpants. Hyunjin rubbed his eyes and put on a white tank top. Hyunjin had stayed up watching things to do with the k-pop group 3racha. It was mostly about J.one. He was the youngest in the group and hyunjins favourite. Hyunjin went down stairs to see his little brother and mother and father waiting for him and he sat down in his chair.

"So hyunjin. Me and your mother have been talking. We thing you are ready to be king but. You need to find someone to marry first. And when you marry them we will crown you as king. But we know your gay but you know the citizens won't like you being married to a man and you know that."

Hyunjins father explained when hyunjin sat down. Hyunjin was only interested in one person. J.one. He knew that J.one probably isn't gay but still. The maids brought out their breakfast and they started to eat.

"Oh ya we are having a party today and that k-pop group you like will perform at it. I think it's called 3racha or whatever."

Hyunjins mother explained and hyunjins eyes had stars in them when he heard her. He will be able to meet 3racha which mean J.one.

Hyunjin rushed and finished eating. His mother told him as he stood up the party starts at 4:30 pm and 3racha will be there at 5:00 pm.

Hyunjin ran upstairs to his room. It's 8:46 am. He had a lot of time but he wanted to look perfect for J.one.

At 4:00 pm he finally was finished since it took him like a hour just to pic what to wear without accessories.

He had this on:

These shoes:

accessories:

accessories: