Touchy boy ch4

No one pov

"Hm? What did you say?"

Han asked finally swallowing his food. Hyunjins cheeks went a bit pink and he smiled

"I said that you're cute, j.one"

Hyunjin said smiling at Han. Chan laughed and Han slightly blushed but it was hard to see with his makeup and the blush he already has on.

"Alright! How about we get some drinks!"

Chan says Amanda Han looks away and nods. The four of them go since a table with drinks and the whole time changbin was talking to chan and hyunjin was flirting with Han.

Hyunjins hand grabs onto Hans hand tightly and when Han looked at him hyunjin raised their hands and kissed the back of Hans hand.

Han looks away and covers his face with his hands that hyunjin is not holding.

Hyunjin let's go on Han hand and Hyunjin slaps Hans ass. Han blushed more and looked at Hyunjin surprised. Hyunjins hand is still on his ass as they find a table and the get drinks and start to talk.

Hyunjin is behind Han and hyunjin has his arms wrapped around hans waist but hyunjins front is touching hand back.

Han keeps studdering as he talks. Hyunjin has his head on hand shoulder and chan and changbin start to discuss something and won't let Han and hyunjin hear.

What do you think it is they are discussing?

____________________________________
I know it's been awhile but it's cause of school and soccer and me forgetting what wattpad was 😓

In the next chapter I will say what they were discussing!!