The party ch2

No one's pov

It's now 4:30. Hyunjin is greeting the guests and waiting for 3Racha to show up. His phone dinged. A notification. He looked. A new photo on instagram from 3racha. He instantly went to a corner and went to it.

3racha

3racha: going to the party at the castle!! See you guys there!

But they were in these outfits

Chan/cb97:

Changbin/spearb:

Changbin/spearb:

Han/j.one:

Hyunjin was basically drooling over Han

"We will meet soon j.one."

Hyunjin said in a bit of a possessive tone. He kept staring until he heard his name called. It was his younger brother jeongin.

"Why are you hiding in the corner with a smirk? Are you ok bro?"

Jeongin asked. He was confused on why hyunjin was alone in the corner smiling at his phone.

"I'm fine bro.. just excited to meet 3racha, that's all"

Hyunjin said putting his phone away smiling softly at his younger brother.

Hyunjin goes and talks to guests until 3racha shows up.

"Big bro!! Their here!!"

*Jeongin said running to Hyunjin smiling and grabbing hyunjins hands dragging him to the stage they have set up. This made hyunjins friends laugh slightly by how adorable jeongin was acting.

Hyunjin was at the front with his brother and friends. When he saw j.one he started to blush.

Hyunjin blushed intensely.

But what made him blush?

227 words
Heyy guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted more chapters!! I am sorry and I will try to work on it more. School has drained me already and soccer and working out and shit. I will try to keep posting more chapters