The Cow Toy

There was a cow named Mary, no a cow girl! She is owned by her mistress Harlee, her mommy. Everyday and night Harlee would always play with her toy cow, in very strange but kinky ways. Anytime Mary would misbehave, it would be punishment night, but if Mary behaved, things get creamy. It was a regular night at Harlee's mansion where her precious cow was sleeping very calmly, she woke up instantly when the door was being banged on. When Mary got up and went to open the door, she saw Harlee with a very serious look on her face. Looks like Mary messed up.

Harlee: you stupid bitch!

Mary was usually called that anytime she misbehaved which really got her wet a steamy, so Mary just grinned from cheek to cheek when she was called that nickname.

Mary: yes mommy~

Harlee: take those "cute" pajamas off! I told you to stay up until I got home, and I hear you snoring like some dumb hoe! Your gonna have a good punishment for disobeying me~! Now on all 4's, you little slut.

Mary was shaking in excitement, and just to obey she took off the pajamas she was wearing to show her large boobs, wet and fast pussy, and a huge ass. Mary's beautiful black hair all tied up in a messy bun, she's shaking her head so her bell that was on her horns makes jingle sounds, her nipples hard as a rock, and a juicy pussy that was dripping in excitement. Mary got on all 4's on the floor as her ass was slapped very hard.

Mary: ahh! -I moaned very loud with my tounge out like a dog and tail wagging-.

Harlee: Mmm, exactly what I want to see. Now listen here bitch -slaps her ass- I'm gonna give you a very fun punishment, which you'll feel sorry for after disobeying me.

Harlee went to their closet where she got her "toy box" and set it on the bed. She took out a whip, a gag ball, a vibrator, and a blind fold. She put the blindfold and gag ball on her slutty cow so she wouldn't see a single damn thing. Harlee wanted to save the best for last so she started off using her whip.

Harlee: 20 spanks for your ass, pussy, and your big milkers. -spank-

Mary: mmmph..! -spank- mmm! -spank- mmmph!

Harlee spanked her ass 20 times, after she was done she flipped Mary over to give her precious wet pussy 20 spanks to with the same whip that made her ass glow redder than a tomato.

Mary: nggh! -spank- Mmmm!

Once Harlee finished spanking her pussy she finally gave tits 20 spanks 10 on each one

Mary: mmmmmph!

Mary knew this was painful like hell, but she loved it so much. Harlee finished spanking her and grabbed the vibrator but before she could do that, her stomach started rumbling loud.

Harlee: oh dear, I shouldn't have ate all that cheese at work -looks at Mary- hehe -i sit on her face and start farting on her- haha!

Mary: mmph! (Ugh this is gross, but I'm a dirty cow sometimes, so I guess its ok. Plus her farts feel warm)

Harlee was farting on Mary for about 2 minutes and finally stopped and got off of her.

Harlee: thank you, slutty toilet -slaps her face- alright where was I -sees the vibrator- actually I got something better. -i took the gag ball and blindfold off of Mary and dragged her by her ears causeing her to whimper-

Mary: mooo~ mistress you know my ears are sen- mooo~

Harlee: I don't really care cow. -we got outside and I grabbed a rope and tied her up. I then picked her uo and bent her over so her ass was facing the street- mmm a pretty cow is naked in public -i grabbed a bucket and put it under Mary's boobs, grabbed them and started milking her like a cow-

Mary: ahhhh! Moooo~~! Ahhh!

Harlee: look people are looking at us -milks her harder-

So many people see her ass and fat pussy and start taking pictures of her. Mary loves public humiliation, especially when she was naked for the whole world to see.

Mary: Moooo~~! Yesss please milk me harder mom- ahhhh! -my milk started coming out of my nipples faster than the flash himself-

Harlee: dirty little cow -milks her harder and faster til the bucket was full of milk- there we go, time for the next part -I grabbed a thong that I love wearing and puts it on her. I grabbed the thong and pulled it up high while my heel shoved her face in the milk-

Mary: mmmmph! Mmmm...

Harlee: hehe, nothing wrong with a little wedgie cow.

Harlee wedgied her til the thong broke. She took Mary out of the bucket and dumped it all on her

Mary: Mooo~ I taste good

Harlee: Ooo you love how good you taste? I always love how good you taste -I dragged her back in the mansion, to the room, and threw her on the bed- so cow how was that?

Mary: very fun, and I learned my lesson. You want me to put the outfit on?

Harlee: I would let you but I got something better for you -I pulled out a cage that was from the closet and set it next to our bed- bad cows only sleep in cages, and they don't wear the beautiful maid costume I wanted you to wear tonight.

Mary: wh-what? No not in the cage its cold, please mistress...

Harlee: shut up and get your stupid slutty ass to the cage!

Mary got really wet upon hearing that, but she didn't wanna show it since like every punishment night, no pussy playtime. Mary crawled to the cage, inside was a bowl of water and grass, luckily it was her favorite food. Harlee also gave her a big blanket as a little reward for taking her punishment well and locked the cage.

Harlee: I'm very proud you took your punishment well, like very well slut. Tomorrow morning, you'll get a reward, now be a good bitch and go to sleep.

Mary: Mooo~ yes mistress.

Harlee got herself in bed and slept the night away along with Mary too.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this story for my horny gals and guys. If you have any exotic requests, send me the theme, kinks, and characters and I'll shout you out in the story)